racist britain?????

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

a quote from one of the last great british people of modern times,some of you would do well to research the man and the meaning :thumbs:

Alright Boggers Dad :bye: .....f**k off and let Bogger back on............. :laugh: .

Boggers dad doesn't speak to him...........................his dad had the same views as Bogger ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh i see.... :whistling: Well its time to break the cycle Bogger....dont carry on the abuse you have taken through childhood......... wait a minute,how the f**k have you got a wee boy then, is this a similar story to Elton John.... :whistling:

Bogger, do you have a wig and big fancy glasses on? :hmm:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone who dislikes the "multiculturism "experiment that consequtive governments have tried out(and failed), can usually be kept quiet by by branding them with that old carrot "RACIST"

Racism?Its a fear-word,a subduing spin-word to keep people from saying whats exactly on their minds,I am watching al-jazeera,at this very moment in Tehran with the tacit approval of the leaders,and po

like that youtube video .she didnt go about it very well but if the majority of us on here are honest she was screaming what most of us were thinking .

Posted Images

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

a quote from one of the last great british people of modern times,some of you would do well to research the man and the meaning :thumbs:

I don't wish to piss on your fire bogger, but:

http://dantealighierisinfernothedivinecomedy.wordpress.com/2008/03/05/revealed-enoch-powell-gay/

Alright Boggers Dad :bye: .....f**k off and let Bogger back on............. :laugh: .

Boggers dad doesn't speak to him...........................his dad had the same views as Bogger ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh i see.... :whistling: Well its time to break the cycle Bogger....dont carry on the abuse you have taken through childhood......... wait a minute,how the f**k have you got a wee boy then, is this a similar story to Elton John.... :whistling:

:laugh: .........."Dont let the sun......go down on me.... :guitar: "................................................ :whistling:

:laugh: .........."Dont let the sun......go down on me.... :guitar: "................................................ :whistling:

Are you sure you spelled Sun correctly? :whistling:

there will be no strain in the relationship if hes gay,there wont be a relationship.

as for his woman to be she will be a white british christian or he will have no ties to me im afraid.

I was about to ask if you were religious! I would have bet on it. I feel bad for your son, he should be able to make his own decisions :no:.

same people who moan about " the youth of today" say let kids make there own decisions there is a fine line and mine will be on the right side of that line.

morals an discipline are things kids growing up today lack.

I am not a parent, but I think there is a big gap between teaching your kids how to think for themselves and understand what is right and wrong (morals and discipline), to telling them to think like you and believe what you believe. Threatening to disown your own son for not following your own religion or marrying into the right religion is wrong in my opinion. Especially since its all a big bag of bollocks anyway, seriously you believe in talking snakes and worship a zombie? Sounds loopy to me, yet I wouldn't disown my family for not agreeing with me on that, that's more f****d up than God commanding people to smash babies heads on rocks (but only because the latter is bullshit :D)

you would be doing us all a favour by not reproducing.

haha because I am not religious? Or because I don't agree with controlling who your kids lives? Sorry mate but you are a classic stereotype homo in the closet. I bet you go to the gym a lot, wear tight shirts and try and sound as hard as possible. Bet you love beer and tits yeeeahhh being manly LOL.

one last quote for you all

""In this country in fifteen or twenty years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man." I can already hear the chorus of execration. How dare I say such a horrible thing? How dare I stir up trouble and inflame feelings by repeating such a conversation? "

there will be no strain in the relationship if hes gay,there wont be a relationship.

as for his woman to be she will be a white british christian or he will have no ties to me im afraid.

I was about to ask if you were religious! I would have bet on it. I feel bad for your son, he should be able to make his own decisions :no:.

same people who moan about " the youth of today" say let kids make there own decisions there is a fine line and mine will be on the right side of that line.

morals an discipline are things kids growing up today lack.

I am not a parent, but I think there is a big gap between teaching your kids how to think for themselves and understand what is right and wrong (morals and discipline), to telling them to think like you and believe what you believe. Threatening to disown your own son for not following your own religion or marrying into the right religion is wrong in my opinion. Especially since its all a big bag of bollocks anyway, seriously you believe in talking snakes and worship a zombie? Sounds loopy to me, yet I wouldn't disown my family for not agreeing with me on that, that's more f****d up than God commanding people to smash babies heads on rocks (but only because the latter is bullshit :D)

you would be doing us all a favour by not reproducing.

haha because I am not religious? Or because I don't agree with controlling who your kids lives? Sorry mate but you are a classic stereotype homo in the closet. I bet you go to the gym a lot, wear tight shirts and try and sound as hard as possible. Bet you love beer and tits yeeeahhh being manly LOL.

here goes, for one i dont drink, i dont try to act hard as you say as im no longer a teenager with things to prove to my friends.Im not trying to control my kids life im guiding them into leading a good life.

Bogger obviously has very strong feelings about how he wants his son to turn out, chances are his son will follow suit and all will be well, if it doesn't they have a problem. Someone with opinions like that doesn't change their opinion overnight, if at all, and they certainly wouldn't change their opinion after a discussion on an internet forum. So lets all agree to disagree on the son/gay thing and go back to slagging off stinky parasitic immigrants :laugh:

Bogger obviously has very strong feelings about how he wants his son to turn out, chances are his son will follow suit and all will be well, if it doesn't they have a problem. Someone with opinions like that doesn't change their opinion overnight, if at all, and they certainly wouldn't change their opinion after a discussion on an internet forum. So lets all agree to disagree on the son/gay thing and go back to slagging off stinky parasitic immigrants :laugh:

Spoilsport! :boredom:

not argue on the internet? you are madder than a sombrero full of drunk crabs

well backed down

well backed down

I ain't backing down, I don't agree with Boggers opinions on it at all, just can't be arsed reading 10 pages of something going round and round in circles when it's not even related to what the thread's about anyway.

one last quote for you all

""In this country in fifteen or twenty years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man." I can already hear the chorus of execration. How dare I say such a horrible thing? How dare I stir up trouble and inflame feelings by repeating such a conversation? "

i say "how dare i dont repeat the conversation"

• Like 2