Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

good read , may be the bulpa dog was nowt to look at mate but the dog put you some gear away and made you happy some dogs this neck of the woods putting some gaer away andy out of jack , that bulpa be there grand sire eh.

Yes he will be mate and also there great great grandfather via Cora who was Jack's dam because her dam Kes was also Bulpa's daughter :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

Blue the original? Well thats what folk like think but here's two which came before Blue..coloured dog is out of Nipper X Grey so therefore Blue's 1/2 brother only 23 tts and the red bitch was litter sister to Nipper and stood only 21 tts...now that looks like Bulpa does it not lol..proper old stuff haha.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

img747.jpg

thats an old pic andy,,whos the lads on it?

One of them "was" bang into the coursing TOMO before the ban and done well..thats the lad with the red bitch he can handle a dog and also he had the dog called Nigger bred out of Blue's brother a few year ago..he was a fantastic dog...t'other lad well he's not into dogs anymore. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Blue the original? Well thats what folk like think but here's two which came before Blue..coloured dog is out of Nipper X Grey so therefore Blue's 1/2 brother only 23 tts and the red bitch was litter sister to Nipper and stood only 21 tts...now that looks like Bulpa does it not lol..proper old stuff haha.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

img747.jpg

Oliver twist and the artful dodger by the looks of it :whistling:

img747.jpg

Oliver twist and the artful dodger by the looks of it :whistling:

:D

Maizie litter sister to Eddie and Molly.

Josy , nice stamp of dogs you keep. If you dont mind me asking what they like in the wind department if they have been crossed out to a half bull are they still good to run all night on stuff that can shift and preban where they all quite game ? Like was said before not all minshaws liked the sharp end of things, i had two both dogs and was quite lucky mine took redcoats and reds fairly well, but some didnt. What percentage of minshaw and bull cross are the dogs you are running at the mo ?

ATB

Freelance

Maizie litter sister to Eddie and Molly.

Josy , nice stamp of dogs you keep. If you dont mind me asking what they like in the wind department if they have been crossed out to a half bull are they still good to run all night on stuff that can shift and preban where they all quite game ? Like was said before not all minshaws liked the sharp end of things, i had two both dogs and was quite lucky mine took redcoats and reds fairly well, but some didnt. What percentage of minshaw and bull cross are the dogs you are running at the mo ?

ATB

Freelance

All from that litter which are still around that Ive seen run can put a full shift in, however the fawn bitch has more wind than any of the others. As for the sharp end there lurchers some do some dont thats not what i bred them for though, its just a bonus if they do :thumbs:

• Like 2

max as isays ille bee down soon enough thats for sure im very thankfull for the invite get my number of frankel or single handed and we will arrange it day times fun for me but im more of the slink along awood there game feeding bang hees down ,joonno new book type

WHAT PUZZLES ME IS WHEN GUYS COME ON HERE BRAGGING THERE OWN DOGS AND SLAGGING OTHERS EVERYONE FALLS OVER THEMSELVES TO OFFER THEM DAYS OR NIGHTS OUT WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HUNT WITH A COCK LIKE THAT GIVE THE INVITES TO THE GENUINE LADS WHO DESERVE THEM :thumbs:

Well said.