Bulpa

joe ,, is maurice, ginnys brother then ???

whin,, your right there certainly nowt to do with me,, i just bred from my old coursing bitch beliving they might throw somthing usefull,, although we talk about them on this thread and other minshaw threads,, i dont realy concider them to be such.

maybee they could be if there mated back in to the line ,, maybee there ofspring could be............but whatever you label any of them there just good working LURCHERS bred from working lurchers.

whin, when you coming down here,,, got some fenland for you to flush to the gun... all permision ??

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

be great ,get boat out water ,pots for the season, then tallyho after christmas hopefully ,or when it gets a little bit milder very cold up here ile speak to d slieght stop at his and weel have a day or nite out , bring some nice treats down abit proper fresh fish and smoked just need to fit it in as i maybe go on the big bird to ,shouldnt be a problem ,much rabbits down there or bigger game to flush with guns

joe ,, is maurice, ginnys brother then ???

whin,, your right there certainly nowt to do with me,, i just bred from my old coursing bitch beliving they might throw somthing usefull,, although we talk about them on this thread and other minshaw threads,, i dont realy concider them to be such.

maybee they could be if there mated back in to the line ,, maybee there ofspring could be............but whatever you label any of them there just good working LURCHERS bred from working lurchers.

whin, when you coming down here,,, got some fenland for you to flush to the gun... all permision ??

i think you right TOMO regards what was the original minshaw strain dog Blue, i dont think the dogs today are like him. And what they are lurcher to lurcher are very good pot fillers, and i think thats the way to go (worker to worker ). Ive said before regards breeding after say 12-15 gen's you will loose the (original) gene, thats why you bring in (new) blood. As long as they are filling the bag, thats the main thing or doing the job they were bred for like my young dog Tod very happy so far :yes:

as long as they please the lads thats running them surely thats all that matters,what evers in them,well done lads for trying to keep em as close to the originals as you can i say ,and whin the post is about BULPA and minshaw bred types not about you and your type,so give up will ya or is it you dont like it cause there's another thread thats getting more interest than any of yours ever do??

cheers hbg

• Like 3

Blue the original? Well thats what folk like think but here's two which came before Blue..coloured dog is out of Nipper X Grey so therefore Blue's 1/2 brother only 23 tts and the red bitch was litter sister to Nipper and stood only 21 tts...now that looks like Bulpa does it not lol..proper old stuff haha.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

img747.jpg

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 4

[quote name=TOMO' timestamp='1323008578'

post='2368142]

my mate paddy has don's litter sister max, :thumbs: , and im fecked if im putting a fecking whippet over Venus :blink: ...... mind you i dont

think ide ever breed from Venus,

i think theres a few avenus to go down with don max ,, a grew would be usefull bunny bashers,, or with a dash of collie type blood in the grew.

or back in to the minshaw stuff coming from other lines,, there are faster types out of chester ect, and after watching ginny run regular,, joes stuff would produce some good stuff as well.

well said tommo minshaw not fecking whippet AM and one or two others have

the strain going strong with very serlected out crossing the breeding back it would not take long to the line was fecked in there hands after

all them years of hand graft and no how about there juckels lol

Very selective ha ha ha they just bred a lamp dog to a collie are you for real they have probably got the most diluted minshaw dogs around these lads need a few tips on how to keep a line messers the lot of them what whin has said about mongrelly looking he is right there is a few that id feel daft about to call them a lurcher they are a disgrace

Jealousy is a proper bitch mate :yes:

Bit of a strange post

Not as strange as someone who keeps knocking dogs which are obviously doing the job to a good standard...
  • Like 3

Blue the original? Well thats what folk like think but here's two which came before Blue..coloured dog is out of Nipper X Grey so therefore Blue's 1/2 brother only 23 tts and the red bitch was litter sister to Nipper and stood only 21 tts...now that looks like Bulpa does it not lol..proper old stuff haha.ATB Andy. :thumbs:

img747.jpg

That red dog as a very similar stamp to the dog in your avatar Andy I think,maybe not as leggy.

This thread is great........you must have some wonderful memories mate.Long may they continue for you. :thumbs: