Bulpa

well i have done the same,on a diffrent, site, im more than willing to take folk,,and will help them out with fuel,,this his not local ground for me either,,150 mile away to be exact,,, 2 lads have come ward and add a good time,,70 odd southern hard rabbits,,

Good on you robert well done good night had. :thumbs:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

who wont run his dog on the fens,,,granted she aint much cop :icon_redface: but ile still run her,, i still like watching other dogs run even if mine aint up to the task :thumbs:

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

who wont run his dog on the fens,,,granted she aint much cop :icon_redface: but ile still run her,, i still like watching other dogs run even if mine aint up to the task :thumbs:

Fair enough Tomo, can i ask how this as gone to the fens? Thought the invites where for lamping? :thumbs:

i havent asked whin to come lamping :blink: im not shure i know what you mean S.H,, ?? unless your refering to whin offering to take francle out ??

to be fair to whin , he did reply erlier saying he would come,, later in the winter. so should be a good run out

i havent asked whin to come lamping :blink: im not shure i know what you mean S.H,, ?? unless your refering to whin offering to take francle out ??

to be fair to whin , he did reply erlier saying he would come,, later in the winter. so should be a good run out

I know you havnt :blink: you have asked him to go the fens which is abit strange as he was offering lamping. Whin got accused of talking sh*it an backing out when i see it the other way. Max even said something about the green eyed monster, if the dogs are the real deal i can assure you whin will shake hands an say so, an probably ask for a pup if they are really good if they are sh*te he will say so. :yes: I thought you was a lamper tomo same as Andy an his lads so i thought if use was gonna share a night out it would be lamping. :thumbs:

he's always goin on about big land well now he's been offered a

run on some whats the problem

No problem pritch, just find it strange how its gone to the fens courseing rather than lamping. Big land small land i couldnt care less if i say ill go out with someone for a run then thats exactly what i will do. Some people ask people out agree an for some reason or other it never happens take this case for instance whin asked frankle out for a run with his dogs an as the weeks have gone by suddenly we are on the fens courseing hares. :blink: Just find it abit strange. :thumbs:

I've enjoyed reading most of this thread. Never tire of looking at the various old pics of Bulpa and Co.....

One things for sure, when I am asked about what collie grey studs are worth keeping an eye on.....nothing jumps out at me, I do however recommend folk get up to speed with the Don.

.....ugly as sin, but certainly seems to have the right minerals ;)

I think more and more that straight collie grey half crosses have a job to compete when compared to a decent running dog type Lurcher X collie

Hey TOMO....... Get that Don over that Tara hey ;) ...... Boost the herding blood ;)

i like a bit of both,, proberbly like whin as it happens. i love me ferreting too,,, just thought whin would apeciate a run on the flat land

I spoke to him today Tomo an he does appreciate it. :thumbs:

my bitch is out for the rest the season SH or i would of run you,she broke her toes then broke them again,shit happens with runnning dogs,and frankel hasnt run whin yet simple reason he just hasnt had time,whin was trying to tell him when to run as if he has no plans of his own already

looking forward to seeing the minshaws , i like a bit daytime but an old adage for me you never run daylite the land i gain from as you put yourself forward ,when under the cover of darkness you melt away at times single handed i know im as strait as a die , i never put pics up dont write to much about certain dogs ,never put pics of certain dogs , can talk about cetain dogs but choose not to , realy i could fil a book on dogs ive saw had but dont belive in showing people much unles an invite years ago i didnt give to fech a wee bit more educated now , fech ny old long gone mate one to comps down in fens i got pups of them had pups of great sniper , etc tor of dartmoor , feild trail winning lurchers who could do the lot , not intrested in daft pics of a few rabbs hinging on afence , thats pure eighties early ninties the nlrc done it to death every time they went to blairgowrie they came back with pics of rabbs ,its good having abanter but the real hunting in my eys well better left with them thats there on certain game ,a certain man said to me in the penny bong hotel can i come up and write about you and your dogs and deer i says tmaybe but leave the pen and paper in the room and camera this is just before he published his first book ,not intrsted in photos , got a good few but whenits serous better left camera in house , ,many years ago on old moochers i took aguy out to see lana in prine did he not put apic up with two of santas helpers hanging up hare rabbs me i says you twat , thyel tolerate rabbiters ,a course at the odd hare but not veni salmon a diffrent ball game back then glad its in the past at times looking foirward to seeing the black and white bitch frankel look pretty racy mate , ,

I've enjoyed reading most of this thread. Never tire of looking at the various old pics of Bulpa and Co.....

One things for sure, when I am asked about what collie grey studs are worth keeping an eye on.....nothing jumps out at me, I do however recommend folk get up to speed with the Don.

.....ugly as sin, but certainly seems to have the right minerals ;)

I think more and more that straight collie grey half crosses have a job to compete when compared to a decent running dog type Lurcher X collie

Hey TOMO....... Get that Don over that Tara hey ;) ...... Boost the herding blood ;)

what an have all that bloody collie in there,,, :tongue2: ,, in all honesty they would be a good way to go,,,, however as ive said on here befor, Tara will let out a few yips and yaps,, when flushing hares to the gun,, and often does the collie thing of thinking to much about certain runs.. so although i find her an invaluble member of the team especialy ferreting,,, i think there may be dogs out there with a few less imperfections.. :thumbs: