Bulpa

max as isays ille bee down soon enough thats for sure im very thankfull for the invite get my number of frankel or single handed and we will arrange it day times fun for me but im more of the slink along awood there game feeding bang hees down ,joonno new book type

i havent got your number any more.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Whin your full of shite , il show my arse on here if you go for a run down fens all legal and on permission by the lads who offered you the day.

The same as the comp of ldr's that you slagged at every oppertunity .

You were going to do one of your own bigger and better.

What happened with that.

A bit of advice, stop knocking folk that are getting out and doing it and especially lads that have done more in the past than you ever have or will.

your spot on there max have you been on the singha ha ha XXX

thats good tack nice ha ha

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

I reckon the lads want to see if rexi boy can put 50 in the bag :hmm:

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in

one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage

them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

50 in the bag off the fens? Think you have miss read. Cheers SHanded. .

i think each to their own, people worry too much about how other peoples dogs run ,what they kill and like wise........just be happy in how well their own dogs run and keep you're opinions to yourself, tony i met you when maxhardcores dog ran yours in the comp, i can't understand why you get your'self caught up in this shit when you have a decent dog on the end of your lead.....we had a good night watching two dogs run the quary...

Maxhardcore. Will they be lamping on the fens? The way I see it is whin offered good land a bed an food he even offered to cover costs on fuel in

one post so can you tell me how this has turned into him backing out? Nobody mentioned coursing on the fens I mean wasn't they talking about lamping dogs? We know Tomo isn't goin to run his dog on the fens as its not worth it pull yourselves out of Andys arse an encourage

them to do what they said they was going to do an that was go to whins for abit of sport. Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

Atb Tony

50 in the bag off the fens? Think you have miss read. Cheers SHanded. .

sorry mate the dales lol

got to agree with buck,shot,, not many short of 500 rabbits with me young gun this season,,,run what you have and put the game on the p,c ,,rabbits only,,then there,s no excuse,s. .. for all these police,men watching, thats why pics are not on,lol,, it may well be a pic, of a keep net full of chub,,lol

Edited by robert michem

Totally agree buckshot, but when you have people saying that somebody is full of sh*t an you know differently sometimes its hard to remain quiet. I honestly dont know anyone that offers what whin does hes offered to put lads up for the weekend with a kennel food an water a bed for the night an help cover the fuel costs do you know anyone that offers that? From my experience hunting with whin hes as straight as an arrow an if you have got a good dog he will shake your hand an tell you. Members are calling whin already about going the fens the offer was only made yesturday, he ashed frankle up weeks ago as he been yet? Max i dont mean to come across as a pr*ck, i like whin even though he comes across sometimes as being as mad as a box of frogs the man really is as genuine as they come. Frankle ppocket an anyone for that matter would enjoy whins company the man breaths dogs like Andy an co. He will also but the game in front of the dogs an if you get there early enough he might even let you look at his pictures :laugh:

• Like 1

well i have done the same,on a diffrent, site, im more than willing to take folk,,and will help them out with fuel,,this his not local ground for me either,,150 mile away to be exact,,, 2 lads have come for ward and add a good time,,70 odd southern hard rabbits,,

post-63272-0-18318800-1323208014.jpg

Edited by robert michem