pigs in uk

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know where to start.........not many of u have any idea about Pig hunting.........one dog can catch a pig this is how we here in NZ judge a good dog if it cant catch on its own its only a mutt.

kev you aint got a good dog for them then weve had plenty some inthe freezer now may have another before xmas

typical rifle man no sport in shooting game imo its alot better and enjoyable seeing a dog you brought on as a pup to do the job in hand jmo

Posted Images

dogs on hogs a great dvd to get see the real power of them hogs ..chuck a good dog around like a 2p piece

Aye and a bunch off brainless yahoos running around with 8" knives, stabbing hogs while the pitts holding them. theres wiser locked up.

anti alert

To begin with I'm far from what you just stated. If you knew me personnally you wouldnt have had the balls to say that only on a computer as I would bring you on much pain fella.

Have you seen the DVD in question?

I think not, well I have it, and though most off it is entertaining and the hounds work well keeping the pigs at bay till the big dogs are brought along with there chest plates to hold the hogs while the lads cut the testicales off them and then release, that's for reasons I don't think you would have the brain to understand so I won't explain it. Point is at one stage there is a big dog on a hog in a swamp and some halfwit jumps up to his chest in the water and starts swinging a knife like someone not fking wise. Not only does he nearly stabb himself and the dog but he does a pathetic job to even wound the hog while near drowning himself in the proceeds. If you don't think that's stupid then it shows me the kind off f@ckbag you are.

first of all I was joking, and secondly dont be sad act and make threats on the tinterweb theres a good lad. :bye:

dogs on hogs a great dvd to get see the real power of them hogs ..chuck a good dog around like a 2p piece

Aye and a bunch off brainless yahoos running around with 8" knives, stabbing hogs while the pitts holding them. theres wiser locked up.

anti alert

To begin with I'm far from what you just stated. If you knew me personnally you wouldnt have had the balls to say that only on a computer as I would bring you on much pain fella.

I think not, well I have it, and though most off it is entertaining and the hounds work well keeping the pigs at bay till the big dogs are brought along with there chest plates to hold the hogs while the lads cut the testicales off them and then release, that's for reasons I don't think you would have the brain to understand so I won't explain it. Point is at one stage there is a big dog on a hog in a swamp and some halfwit jumps up to his chest in the water and starts swinging a knife like someone not fking wise. Not only does he nearly stabb himself and the dog but he does a pathetic job to even wound the hog while near drowning himself in the proceeds. If you don't think that's stupid then it shows me the kind off f@ckbag you are.

first of all I was joking, and secondly dont be sad act and make threats on the tinterweb theres a good lad. :bye:

bring you on much pain!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

What pigs is it they hunt in New Zealand? Are they smaller than wild boar? My mates father in law used to catch pigs with dogs out there.

i think some of the boar here are/were slightly larger as they were farmed boar that were released/dumped

i assume they will evolve into their ideal size for the environment they are in,

also i would think the nz boar would be smaller due to greater numbers and rougher terrain but i am only guessing so wait to be corrected. :thumbs:

2bulls f**k off man you twat get a grip of ya self your dogs r shit

anti alert

I always attract them shaun. :thumbs:

2bulls f**k off man you twat get a grip of ya self your dogs r shit

anti alert

I always attract them shaun. :thumbs:

Your obviously a twat thinking that accusing people off being anti 's is a joke !!!!

Not were I'm from anyway, you wouldn't last a crack carrying on like that !

I don't buy that for a second it just proves to me you know less than you would like to think so obviously you try and make a joke out off it to make yourself look better because you've fk all else to say on the matter since I pointed out you bring a prat.

You've plenty off growing up to do, or you'll learn the hard way.

Guest born to run1083

As said, loads of them about, but they get culled to f**k by the gun boys.

The right dog could do one, but i think it would take a fecking beast of a dog to handle a full grown adult boar a lone and un-armoured. By far a harder job than a big stag.

Seen a 28inch dog give boar a go look the dog for hell of a ride. Funny really considering there was a herd of fallow right next to the group of boar and he decided boar lol, to do it successfully I would think you'd Need a mastiff type to do them or a very weighty bull type. With brain to hold it in right place as they have one hell of a bite not to mention there tusks, great shame there's a ban now

As said, loads of them about, but they get culled to f**k by the gun boys.

The right dog could do one, but i think it would take a fecking beast of a dog to handle a full grown adult boar a lone and un-armoured. By far a harder job than a big stag.

Seen a 28inch dog give boar a go look the dog for hell of a ride. Funny really considering there was a herd of fallow right next to the group of boar and he decided boar lol, to do it successfully I would think you'd Need a mastiff type to do them or a very weighty bull type. With brain to hold it in right place as they have one hell of a bite not to mention there tusks, great shame there's a ban now

why dont you try your hero, triggers dog it can do everything else including cooking and cleaning :whistling:

or a man of your stature that can bench press 120kg or what ever it was you fed me :laugh: