Free gas & leccy ??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And their will be british born pensioners this winter dieing because they carnt afford to heat their homes people who have paid into the system all their lives .This country is a joke.

I know what sort of gas i'd give them for free!

Forward that to papers like the Sun and the Mail,the more exposure it gets the better thats providing its not bogus and passed around to inflame people,just watch UKBA2 to see that even though we are

Posted Images

:no: for fecks sake...... we double insulated the loft, because we cant afford to heat our house...and both of us work!! :icon_eek:

And I spend half my life knocking down trees for folk to keep the log burner going!! :laugh:

What other country would do that for visitors.????? :cray:

Forward that to papers like the Sun and the Mail,the more exposure it gets the better thats providing its not bogus and passed around to inflame people,just watch UKBA2 to see that even though we are going down the pan bigstyle we are still an attractive destination for the average 3'rd world bogus economic asylum seeker,dont blame them,they are only doing exactly what we would do were the roles reversed,dont hate the player,hate the game,its OUR system that allows this,we allow this,we rant and rage impotently on a hunting forum,we need real empowerment for the average guy but I have a feeling its the death knell for life as we used to know it,we are going to need to adapt to live in our own country,f*cking bad joke isnt it :blink:

• Like 5

well if it makes you feel better all my house hold is white/english and we get £27 free electric every quarter.. ;) not much but i arnt going to refuse it..

every so often theres a similar post on here or another forum with something else what will or should make our blood boil. we all have a moan and get angry but tomorrow nothing will be done. thousands will still be getting free gas, rent, electric vouchers for kfc meals etc and we will just keep paying our taxes becouse theres nothing else we can do as individuals, maybe we need to use our votes a we bit better.

• Like 2

well if it makes you feel better all my house hold is white/english and we get £27 free electric every quarter.. ;) not much but i arnt going to refuse it..

every so often theres a similar post on here or another forum with something else what will or should make our blood boil. we all have a moan and get angry but tomorrow nothing will be done. thousands will still be getting free gas, rent, electric vouchers for kfc meals etc and we will just keep paying our taxes becouse theres nothing else we can do as individuals, maybe we need to use our votes a we bit better.

maybe our votes need to be used abit better :thumbs:
  • Like 1

why do you think our votes will make any difference, they turn up at your door every election time promising all sorts and as soon as they get in pretty much all of them do an about face, think what we really need is the opportunity to vote the b*stards out when they dont deliver what they were voted in to do, when we get that power it might change the way the two faced b*stards behave