what do yous think about this

what do yous think   

76 members have voted

1. 1. was she right or wrong

you want to come up the valleys :laugh:

lol i know what your saying mate.the kids around here swear like troopers.however i hate hearing it myself.my pet hate a women who swears like a brickies labourer and more so if a kid is in ear shot.very much a turn off as far as im concerned.

it is ruff as f**k when you hear women swearing like that, just found the video funny pal lol

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres no doubting the silly bitch made a complete prat of herself and simply has no class whatsoever..............but it also go,s to show how even drugged up halfwit fools with very low intelligence

She has been arrested,she is from Croydon so small wonder at her tirade,its the location of immigration towers "Lunar house" I have been past there at 5am,I jest not the pavements were one long queue

It,s people like her and those drunken morons you see at EDL rallies that make people afraid to air thier views on immigration , nobody wants to be lumped in the same catagory as them , The arguments

Posted Images

She has been arrested,she is from Croydon so small wonder at her tirade,its the location of immigration towers "Lunar house" I have been past there at 5am,I jest not the pavements were one long queue of sleeping-bags as the asylum seekers waited all night on the pavement in some cases to be first in line,she is being charged with suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence,Oh if only the plod had been so diligent in their duty when union jacks were burned outside finsbury park mosque or returning squaddies were jeered and abused at royal wootton bassett,we live in a country with a two-tier justice system,where abuse is accepted but only if your white.

• Like 7

shout out to the black lad for holding his temper.he thought about it for a moment.we need different cultures but my wife works for the nhs and it gets raped by imigration.its wrong when pensioners live in poverty yet we give billions in foreign aid, and personally i think living in leicester imigration is out of controll.i have black friends i could not care about skin colour but i understand people getting vexed that in some areas white people are now the minority.a happy balance needed to be in place but that ship has long sailed.why is it that chinese people can come in with a attitude of blending in and getting on with it yet in leicester my friend wanted to do up a building and the planners cost him a fortune stipulating even which fencing he put up and he had to re claim the bricks and use them again they would not let him replace windows for warmer more efficient ones the list goes on.three miles up the road an old factory has been turned into yet anouther mosk flags and all.during duwali the mane golden mile was shut into town exelent but as an experiment one chap put in for permision to close it to celerbtate christmas and was turned down flat.it would appear whites are now discriminated against and this gets peoples backs up.i'm no political expert and please belive i dont care what couler you are but lets face it if thousands and thousands of white brits emergrated to india and built churches refused to learn indian and kept them selves to there own comunity do you realy think india would not be vexed.all this is not helped by the few who burn effergies and poppys in england and then use are nhs or welfare.all we ask is imigration in the right quantity and a when in roam attitude.

04112011256.jpg

this does not blend in.

Edited by zx10mike
  • Like 1

the stupid bitch is dead right in what she was saying but went around it totally wrong . takes some bollocks mind with a train full of what looked like foreigners .ship the lot of them back where they came from just take alook at the post gas and leccy.

• Like 4

Fair enough she didnt verbalise it correctly,and it came out as a rambling diatribe,but her sentiments are what the majority of ordinary citizens in this country think,she echoed the voice of the people did she not?

• Like 3

the stupid bitch is dead right in what she was saying but went around it totally wrong . takes some bollocks mind with a train full of what looked like foreigners .ship the lot of them back where they came from just take alook at the post gas and leccy.

:thumbs:

The only thing she did wrong was do it while she had the kid as she put him in danger and shouldn't have spoke/shouted in that tone in front of him. But she got more balls than 99% of the white population for standing up TO their faces than moan behind her net curtain and all who said their ashamed she's British well I ain't I'm ashamed at the political/ruling elite who have sold us out and to the people who only say it ain't a real problem as they ain't seen a foreigner 10 miles near there house and if more stood up not in the way she did it then something would have to be done and if she gets prosecuted or should I say persecuted then that's very few nails to go in the coffin before it buried

• Like 1

Horrible, i switched it off after a few seconds. Things like that make me ashamed to be British.

Horrible??? how ?? or is it the fact its because the truth hurts?? yes she went about it the wrong way but i think we're all singing from the same song sheet,

how are you ashamed to be british?? you should be more ashamed that we've let "OUR" country get as fcuked up as it is

• Like 2