Dogs in cold Weather

Right... I was out Doing a bit of Rabbiting with my Patterdale Terrier bitch when i bumped into a guy who said to me, "your dog should have a coat on". now the weather was Bad ill admit, & i'd Never Dream of putting one on her when out doin a bit of hunting but if your just out walking the dog and the weather is really bad do use think a Smooth type Short haired dog should wear a coat of somekind??

Just thought i'd put the question out there...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,   sometimes i get genuinely embarrassed by some of the questions on here. I know forums are a learning/sharing place, but FFS coats for working terriers.   Pernod

right so if you have a terrier with a poor coat. and its obvious that its cutting up bad in wind and sleet you wouldnt protect it from the eliments. ? lets say its a decent working terrier apart from

just me i dont wrap me self up when am out but i do like to keep warm and i would not have a dog with a bad coat even if it could work more problems than enough in my opinoin mick

Posted Images

Right... I was out Doing a bit of Rabbiting with my Patterdale Terrier bitch when i bumped into a guy who said to me, "your dog should have a coat on". now the weather was Bad ill admit, & i'd Never Dream of putting one on her when out doin a bit of hunting but if your just out walking the dog and the weather is really bad do use think a Smooth type Short haired dog should wear a coat of somekind??

Just thought i'd put the question out there...

feckers already got a coat on :laugh: just dry it off

that is a rediculas question no offence mate but for me its a no

well i was about to ask a simular question about getting a paris hilton style doggy handbag for carrying mine when im out and about. glad i didnt now. but for what its worth i think we,d look just fabulous :laugh: