June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

Davy mate, when do we receive our orders/directions or a post code will do :thumbs:. I will try and make it up on the Friday to help as much as i can. After our last outing with chaz over ordering on the steaks, do you want me to bring anything or are you sorted?

I don't have anymore clocks to give but you are more than welcome to have any of my other stuff to go as prizes.

ATVB

Rog

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

Davy mate, when do we receive our orders/directions or a post code will do :thumbs:. I will try and make it up on the Friday to help as much as i can. After our last outing with chaz over ordering on the steaks, do you want me to bring anything or are you sorted?

I don't have anymore clocks to give but you are more than welcome to have any of my other stuff to go as prizes.

ATVB

Rog

Rog

Chris

ATVB

Rog

hi roger

if you would like to donate 3 prizes that's great! :thumbs:

the last steaks were lovely cooked by my self i might add,if you want to bring some then yes please do,but just enough for you ,me ,chaz :laugh:

ATVB

Rog

Chris

hi Chris

can you edit your post,so the Antis dont come and bother us?

regards

Davy

Shall we use metres or yards on this meet???? choices choices :hmm:;) .

hi Si

standard rule on a hft course is set to yards,so we will keep it at yards,you just have to do your home work :tongue2:

davy

Can one of you lovely folks PM me the address for my satnav, please? Hopefully Simon, Paul and myself can make it down on Friday afternoon but will most probably have to head back oop norf for Saturday evening. I'll have my little lad with me who's ten, but is well used to guns and being around shooters. He's quite a handy shot too with the Ratty!! :laugh::D

hi Andy

will be nice to see you all :thumbs:

leave the ***** beer at home :laugh:

Davy

I would if I knew where we're going!! :laugh::D

Shall we use metres or yards on this meet???? choices choices :hmm:;) .

hi Si

standard rule on a hft course is set to yards,so we will keep it at yards,you just have to do your home work :tongue2:

davy

Can one of you lovely folks PM me the address for my satnav, please? Hopefully Simon, Paul and myself can make it down on Friday afternoon but will most probably have to head back oop norf for Saturday evening. I'll have my little lad with me who's ten, but is well used to guns and being around shooters. He's quite a handy shot too with the Ratty!! :laugh::D

hi Andy

will be nice to see you all :thumbs:

leave the ***** beer at home :laugh:

Davy

I would if I knew where we're going!! :laugh::D

PM incoming :thumbs:

Davy

Davy, it's a really kind thought but I can't justify the cash and time. I was all set to go too, but I'm sure there'll be other times in the future when I can come along and not be worried about finances and jobs and all that crap.

I want pics though!

ATVB

Rog

hi roger

if you would like to donate 3 prizes that's great! :thumbs:

the last steaks were lovely cooked by my self i might add,if you want to bring some then yes please do,but just enough for you ,me ,chaz :laugh:

ATVB

Rog

Chris

hi Chris

can you edit your post,so the Antis dont come and bother us?

regards

Davy

hey rog, if youre heading towards the butchers, could you grab me a steak too please mate? supper of champions and all that, and we dont want davy having an advantage over us now do we...

cheers, wurz

Davy, it's a really kind thought but I can't justify the cash and time. I was all set to go too, but I'm sure there'll be other times in the future when I can come along and not be worried about finances and jobs and all that crap.

I want pics though!

Matt, it has happened to me three times (i think i should start taking it personal by now?). You need not to take it personally, it was just a buisness decision taken by faceless ones. Just put yourself about and let it be known that you want to work, if you get rejected see if you can learn from it. Keep STRONG.

ATVB

Roger

1. Si (Y) (BF)

2. Laura (Y) (BF)

3. Davy (Y) (BF)

4. Chaz (Y) (BF)

5. wedge2409 (Y) (BF)

6. hw97k

7. Chris (pipa) (Y) (BF)

8. andyfr1968

9. Baghdadnights (Y) (BF)

10. Webby1

11. Marksman

12. Shay

13. Tony (Y) (BF)

14. Simon (Pianoman)

15. Gaz22

16. Rossi_J

17. Wurz ( Y) (BF)

18. Daz7 ( Y) (BF)

19. theflashingblade

20. ryan666"

21. Woodworm1972 AKA chris (Y) (BF)

22.AR177 (Y) (BF)

23. Porkycrook (Y) (BF)

24. Neil (y+bf)

25. Ann (y+bf)

Edited by zini

Nail me in Si please and breakfast for the Sunday have got a pass out lol ;)

do Morrisons do breakfasts or any type of food during the day Friday/Saturday and is it walkable ? :hmm:

dont really want to bring all the cooking kit :whistling:

1. Si (Y) (BF)

2. Laura (Y) (BF)

3. Davy (Y) (BF)

4. Chaz (Y) (BF)

5. wedge2409 (Y) (BF)

6. hw97k

7. Chris (pipa) (Y) (BF)

8. andyfr1968

9. Baghdadnights (Y) (BF)

10. Webby1 (Y) (BF)

11. Marksman (Y) (BF)

12. Shay

13. Tony (Y) (BF)

14. Simon (Pianoman)

15. Gaz22

17. Wurz ( Y) (BF)

18. Daz7 ( Y) (BF)

19. theflashingblade

20. ryan666"

21. Woodworm1972 AKA chris (Y) (BF)

22.AR177 (Y) (BF)

23. Porkycrook (Y) (BF)

24. Neil (y+bf)

25. Ann (y+bf)

all done Dave,will be nice to see you again! shops are in walking distances,or we could order kebab/pizza :thumbs:

dont bother with all your cooking gear,chaz & I aren't just the stove for a cuppa :thumbs:

see you next week

Davy