tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

he needs to get on a plane and spend a year in a class gym like the kronk , go back to basic's work on his tec

get some qaulity sparing and get his diet right , a young mr price is looming and has his prioritys right

YOU WILL GET FOUND OUT IN THE RING ;)

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

it was a nice suprise to see a white heavyweight get in to a ring,,, and look somthing like fit,,,,,unfortunatly thats all pavic had,, what a poor boxer and fighter. cant realy coment on tyson,,,, most of you have already said it..

i think hay would do him,, never mind klitchco......

sorry about the font cant seem to get it off

true about Hay + Klitcho , i was shocked how( poor) he is , when he meets a good hard hitter in the 16-18st divison that can box as well, that will be the end of him.. :yes:

sorry but if he don't get fit and just stick to boxing he's going know where! total wank that fight! the hole things was a joke form the 10bells to his dirty little mates kicking off when he got put on his arse! number 7 in the world LOL f*****g LOL

Edited by graham4877
  • Like 1

I NOTICE BROOKIE HASNT REPLYED YET :laugh:

no i hadnt responded .there is other things i do in my life .i dont have the time free to spend all day spouting shite on a computer 24/ 7 like yourself .as for the fight he got tagged so what ,people do get hit you know it is a physical sport and the man was 16 plus stone and he did catch him flush so you can expect to go down from it .but he got up of the canvas and stopped his man .thats always the sign of a champion when he gets of the canvas and wins .theres a few rough edges i know but hes only a kid as far as age and maturity goes. all the greats have been floored and got back up to win .look at ali floored by henry and henry was probably on the night two stone lighter .holmes floored by snipes .lennox lewis done by that cry baby mc call and rahman ,the list goes on .so the crowd played up so what , look at the crowd on the night hagler done minter , now that was bang out of order that night and theres been plenty more of it in boxing halls around england since. last night was nothing compared to those nights as for price well if he comes along he will go the same way as the rest of em .i agree with what gnasher says and maxhardcore on alot of the points they have raised . as for the klitchcos they are both average and getting older . in the perfect world tyson would relinquish his titles and go to the states for a few years and fight a bum a month to pay the bills and come back here the finished article .if it happens it happens if it ,it dont . does he care what alot of the crabbers on here says .no he dont .going back to the klitchcos. and getting floored heres one for you and the clown is in his prime .

the problem is brooke price is coming , and unlike fury he is dedicated , while i respect every man who enters the ring i respect a boxer who dedicates himself to his chosen sport more , boxing has had flash in the pan boxers at heavey weight many times in the past just at the moment true heavey weights are thin on the ground tyson can make or break himself by his own dedication i wish him well but there are others who will give him problems and will come into the ring far more prepared than the other nites opposition, ;)

• Like 1

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the other night and the 10 bells for Joe Frazier was observed impeccably.....not like them bunch of monkeys tonight laughing and shouting through it........then you got a bunch of f****n spastics jumping about screaming and pushing outside the ring its an embarrasment to our sport.

As for the fight itself...................a terrible performance from Fury he could f**k his career up if he doesnt start listening and paying attention......he has the physical attributes to do well but he seems to have the attitude of a child.......and now he,s coming out with a load of attention seeking psycho/depression stuff :blink: ...for f**k sake just keep quiet and stick to learning about boxing son !

He got put on his arse by a fighter who cant punch his way of a paper bag but came back to stop a very average fighter......so in all tonight was a backward step in Furys career.......hopefully he,ll start getting his head together.

Henry Wharton's fans were the same when he fought Nigel Benn, Never did him any favours being surrounded by them

Y.I.S Leeview

henry did not need his fans to cause trouble , ABA FINAL :hmm:

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the other night and the 10 bells for Joe Frazier was observed impeccably.....not like them bunch of monkeys tonight laughing and shouting through it........then you got a bunch of f****n spastics jumping about screaming and pushing outside the ring its an embarrasment to our sport.

As for the fight itself...................a terrible performance from Fury he could f**k his career up if he doesnt start listening and paying attention......he has the physical attributes to do well but he seems to have the attitude of a child.......and now he,s coming out with a load of attention seeking psycho/depression stuff :blink: ...for f**k sake just keep quiet and stick to learning about boxing son !

He got put on his arse by a fighter who cant punch his way of a paper bag but came back to stop a very average fighter......so in all tonight was a backward step in Furys career.......hopefully he,ll start getting his head together.

Henry Wharton's fans were the same when he fought Nigel Benn, Never did him any favours being surrounded by them

Y.I.S Leeview

henry did not need his fans to cause trouble , ABA FINAL :hmm:

i agree with you 100 per cent .this is the hallmark of a great champion and what gets ever lasting respect in the fight game

people do get hit you know it is a physical sport and the man was 16 plus stone and he did catch him flush so you can expect to go down from it .

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if you get caught flush by a 16 stone man your going down........the test of a fighter is how fast he recuperates and to give him his due Fury does seem to have decent powers of recovery he showed the same in the Chisora fight................what would worry me is how easily he is getting tagged by limited opposition....that fella last night has had no ko,s in his last 7 wins,indicating he is not the greatest puncher so shouldnt really have troubled a world class fighter which Fury is hoping to become.....its not his chin thats the worry its the fact he is defensively frail he needs to slow down and relax in the ring instead of trying to please a bunch of idiots who dont really know much about the sport !.......just my opinion like. :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Fury is a complete joke.

Not sure who he thinks he is or where he gets the idea he will be world champion from.

Watched his last 2 fights and he was put on his ass in both! A better opponent would finish him easy!

Did see Chris Eubank Jnr fight and he looks a good prospect!!

• Like 1