tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

agree can say wat he likes he is never goin 2 b world class end of

hes already world class hes ranked 7th in the world .ffs .the brothers are 1 and 2 alex povetkin 3rd robert helenius 4th tony thompson5th eddie chambers is 6th and yours truly is number 7 . come saturday night he will move one step closer to a world title shot when he puts the canadian to sleep

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

He should be renaimed to Tyson Poo'ry

why would we want to change our name from fury to poory .maybe you should change your name from millet to mullet .what do you think theres about a half inch isnt there from the poory to the mullet

• Like 1

i wish him all the best but if he is ranked number 7 as you say they obviously isnt no competition out there in his division so he has timed it right and in all fairness in this game one decent blow can change the results

That's the truth about the heavyweight division it is weak as theres no longer any top class american heavyweights.

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

agree can say wat he likes he is never goin 2 b world class end of

hes already world class hes ranked 7th in the world .ffs .the brothers are 1 and 2 alex povetkin 3rd robert helenius 4th tony thompson5th eddie chambers is 6th and yours truly is number 7 . come saturday night he will move one step closer to a world title shot when he puts the canadian to sleep

can be wat he likes says a lot for hevyweight boxing now wit tyson and useless haye big mouth c**t been rated as up and comin world champs haye won the world title by running around 4 12 rounds he was goin to do this and that rip off heads yet in the ring he was dirt fury will be no better wald or viatili wud destroy fury lewis tyson holyfeld foreman frazier holmes ali haye or furys names not in the same planet as those men end of

• Like 1

I'd agree with you there Plong, though i'd like to see Fury work on his fitness as he matures, for a 22 year old he's carry'n a fair bit of lard and over his past few fights has looked both out of proportion and unsteady on his legs, which look underdeveloped. All up top and weaker below could just be his undoing. :yes:

Its a prize fight not a bodybuilding contest it dont matter how under developed the lads legs look if they do the job.....he came through a hard 12 round fight with Chisora,kept a decent pace and held his shape till the end.........that indicates his fitness is ok......he,s a young lad not fully mentally or physically developed yet who has done whats been asked of him so far.............how far he will go is anyones guess but he can certainly absorb a good shot and has enthusiasm in bundles........thats a great base to build on and his sheer size and unorthodox style will cause a lot of fighters problems.....never heard of his opponent tomorrow but if Fury is being brought along correctly it will be a decent test without being a walkover,but essentially.....a win.

I'd agree with you there Plong, though i'd like to see Fury work on his fitness as he matures, for a 22 year old he's carry'n a fair bit of lard and over his past few fights has looked both out of proportion and unsteady on his legs, which look underdeveloped. All up top and weaker below could just be his undoing. :yes:

Its a prize fight not a bodybuilding contest it dont matter how under developed the lads legs look if they do the job.....he came through a hard 12 round fight with Chisora,kept a decent pace and held his shape till the end.........that indicates his fitness is ok......he,s a young lad not fully mentally or physically developed yet who has done whats been asked of him so far.............how far he will go is anyones guess but he can certainly absorb a good shot and has enthusiasm in bundles........thats a great base to build on and his sheer size and unorthodox style will cause a lot of fighters problems.....never heard of his opponent tomorrow but if Fury is being brought along correctly it will be a decent test without being a walkover,but essentially.....a win.

yes your right but to many easy and you get found out when you have to dig deep but his chin is ???????????? :hmm: :hmm:

yes your right but to many easy and you get found out when you have to dig deep but his chin is ???????????? :hmm: :hmm:

He,s learning his trade....you dont learn your trade in all out ring wars........he wouldnt have got this far if he couldnt dig deep......the blood and guts routine doesnt make for a long ring career if he,s well handled they will come much later.