tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the other night and the 10 bells for Joe Frazier was observed impeccably.....not like them bunch of monkeys tonight laughing and shouting through it........then you got a bunch of f****n spastics jumping about screaming and pushing outside the ring its an embarrasment to our sport.

As for the fight itself...................a terrible performance from Fury he could f**k his career up if he doesnt start listening and paying attention......he has the physical attributes to do well but he seems to have the attitude of a child.......and now he,s coming out with a load of attention seeking psycho/depression stuff :blink: ...for f**k sake just keep quiet and stick to learning about boxing son !

He got put on his arse by a fighter who cant punch his way of a paper bag but came back to stop a very average fighter......so in all tonight was a backward step in Furys career.......hopefully he,ll start getting his head together.

Henry Wharton's fans were the same when he fought Nigel Benn, Never did him any favours being surrounded by them

Y.I.S Leeview

henry did not need his fans to cause trouble , ABA FINAL :hmm:

HW was York based but trained at St Patricks club in Leeds as an amateur turning pro under Micky Duff

Did the ABA Finals cost him a place in the Olympics?

Y.I.S Leeview

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the other night and the 10 bells for Joe Frazier was observed impeccably.....not like them bunch of monkeys tonight laughing and shouting through it........then you got a bunch of f****n spastics jumping about screaming and pushing outside the ring its an embarrasment to our sport.

As for the fight itself...................a terrible performance from Fury he could f**k his career up if he doesnt start listening and paying attention......he has the physical attributes to do well but he seems to have the attitude of a child.......and now he,s coming out with a load of attention seeking psycho/depression stuff :blink: ...for f**k sake just keep quiet and stick to learning about boxing son !

He got put on his arse by a fighter who cant punch his way of a paper bag but came back to stop a very average fighter......so in all tonight was a backward step in Furys career.......hopefully he,ll start getting his head together.

Henry Wharton's fans were the same when he fought Nigel Benn, Never did him any favours being surrounded by them

Y.I.S Leeview

henry did not need his fans to cause trouble , ABA FINAL :hmm:

HW was York based but trained at St Patricks club in Leeds as an amateur turning pro under Micky Duff

Did the ABA Finals cost him a place in the Olympics?

Y.I.S Leeview

we shared many changing rooms with H that year and went to the finals , he let his oposition get to him , did it cost him his olympic place :hmm: ian erwin was old school the way henry went out never impressed him and imo he could have won that nite so yes it probly did