tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

live on sat says the fight is on the mora, but this thread says it on the night, so i ask when is this p***y fighting??? His dad says he's better than Ali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

his dad cant be that clever hes in jail ,and manny will be a good fight aswell

yes your right again he is in jail .for fighting as for being clever he is a millionare .and he wont ever have to try and sell silly lure machines on a hunting site .to make himself like one of the boys . .catch yous later champs

millionaire so what its no good when your behind the fence doing a sentance and you have a 25 a fortnight spends and by the way brain dead i am a expert on the subject 9.45 will tell us the result i suppose you will be there cheering him on or are you his new ring man ,hey is that ya dad who he just sacked as his trainer

listen to me braindead the likes of you wouldnt lace my fathers boots .as for expert all you are is a nothing man on an internet .now dont be insulting my father on the internet to me .because you will come unstuck if you start insulting him .trust me on that one .

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

live on sat says the fight is on the mora, but this thread says it on the night, so i ask when is this p***y fighting??? His dad says he's better than Ali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes your right again he is in jail .for fighting as for being clever he is a millionare .and he wont ever have to try and sell silly lure machines on a hunting site .to make himself like one of the boys . .catch yous later champs

millionaire so what its no good when your behind the fence doing a sentance and you have a 25 a fortnight spends and by the way brain dead i am a expert on the subject 9.45 will tell us the result i suppose you will be there cheering him on or are you his new ring man ,hey is that ya dad who he just sacked as his trainer

listen to me braindead the likes of you wouldnt lace my fathers boots .as for expert all you are is a nothing man on an internet .now dont be insulting my father on the internet to me .because you will come unstuck if you start insulting him .trust me on that one .

sounds like fighting talk fella i dont wanna get into a argument i was asking a question dont get funny making threats

you on your rags or something??? all he said is your father (as you say ) is not to smart.. and tbh he's f*****g not is he! starting a fight in an auction could of waited till they were both out of the way!!

• Like 1

Gnash he cant drop all this gypsy stuff as you put it , it's who he is! It's a bit like asking you not to be a Londoner that supports the hammers! And when you was fighting did you drop all your villainous friends that you was brought up with ? That supported youand wanted you to do ok?

When i was fighting i learned pretty early on i wasnt a world class fighter with a big future,hence i made the best of what i had and it didnt need a big change in lifestyle to do that.........this kid Fury is lucky enough to possibly have a very bright future in front of him...but thats going to need dedication,listening and learning from the right people..................what he doesnt need is all the " hard man i,ll fight anyone " nonsense that seems to go hand in hand with gypsies.....he needs to surround himself with experienced honest boxing people who are going to lead him along the right track and keep him focused.....not idiots who are trying to prove how hard they are and how much pride their family has and gypsy gypsy gypsy bla bla bla..............the fella in the other corner sees an opponent not a gypsy......and Fury must have the mentality of an opponent,not a gypsy.

As in anything if you want to win the ultimate prize you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.................if his people really want whats best for him they should step away into the background,thats a small sacrifice for him to make for the riches that may lie ahead. ;)....I wish the boy every success i,ll be cheering him on every fight he has.

And who said i was brought up with villainous friends :D

Edited by gnasher16

he got caught with a peach of a punch he was lucky he didnt go to sleep but credit where its due he won <

still if big klitschko hit him he would be snorring FACT

whose to say he didnt have the same power as klitschko

them two just wear you down then bang good night vienna so much for him getting ko d brookie

he got caught with a peach of a punch he was lucky he didnt go to sleep but credit where its due he won <

still if big klitschko hit him he would be snorring FACT

whose to say he didnt have the same power as klitschko

them two just wear you down then bang good night vienna so much for him getting ko d brookie

a world title fight is a long way of an he is still very young hes not a stupid boxer and i hope he goes all the way