tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

alright chaps what you reckon the result will be tomorrow and do you think he will go anywhere he was spouting some shite about the klitchskos saying 2or 3 fights he will be ready ,i say good luck to him but with them two hes running before he can walk they are no push overs like some of the lads hes boxed he got caught of that chisora in his last fight and he new he was hurt ,what yas reckon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

bigger fights yes the two brothers no way he seems to of trimmed down the fat aswell and he looks like he can bang but when he comes across a real boxer and his jaw gets tested it could be a different story as he is wide open for some big shots lets be honest i dont think he will ever be wbc or wbo material but hey good luck to the lad if hes brave enough to wanna have a go with the best ,in mike tysons era im afraid to say he wouldnt of lasted a round haha

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

its all down to personal opinions i know and weve all got our own opinions .i dont think either of the klitchkos are that special theyve been the best of a bad bunch over the last few years .styles make fights. we know and tyson got all the materials to do either one of them and it will happen in the next 18 mths.