tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

Tonight was awful , the lad is just not improving , and he badly needs improvement i every department , he,s got the world at his feet and he can,t even get properly fit ffs , a change of attitude is badly needed , and it wouldn,t do any harm to disassociate himself from some of the yobs who follow him . T.v will demand a better class of opponent soon , and he won,t last long with an iffy chin and a lazy approach.

Tonight was awful , the lad is just not improving , and he badly needs improvement i every department , he,s got the world at his feet and he can,t even get properly fit ffs , a change of attitude is badly needed , and it wouldn,t do any harm to disassociate himself from some of the yobs who follow him . T.v will demand a better class of opponent soon , and he won,t last long with an iffy chin and a lazy approach.

leave me out of it its not my fault he has an eating disorder
  • Like 1

He didn't look as fit or as sharp as he did in his last fight. :no: The lad showed that he's a fighter the way he got back up and went on to win, but I think the best thing for him to do would be to go abroad by himself and shape up in a professional environment away from distractions.

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the other night and the 10 bells for Joe Frazier was observed impeccably.....not like them bunch of monkeys tonight laughing and shouting through it........then you got a bunch of f****n spastics jumping about screaming and pushing outside the ring its an embarrasment to our sport.

As for the fight itself...................a terrible performance from Fury he could f**k his career up if he doesnt start listening and paying attention......he has the physical attributes to do well but he seems to have the attitude of a child.......and now he,s coming out with a load of attention seeking psycho/depression stuff :blink: ...for f**k sake just keep quiet and stick to learning about boxing son !

He got put on his arse by a fighter who cant punch his way of a paper bag but came back to stop a very average fighter......so in all tonight was a backward step in Furys career.......hopefully he,ll start getting his head together.

Henry Wharton's fans were the same when he fought Nigel Benn, Never did him any favours being surrounded by them

Y.I.S Leeview

could end up one of boxings also rans .. like the other heavyweight david ?????????????? :hmm: ..

He will still be respected by people and his community till the day he dies for wat he has done already same as a good welterweight that was in our area years ago who brendan ingle once told some one if he had concentrated on his boxing instead of his lurchers he could have gone all the way even being better than bomber graham

being respected by people in his community wont make him a great --- he could with work go on to bigger and better things -- some quality sparring and work in the gym away from the distractions and even england would do him more good than the kind of fights he keeps putting his neck on the line for .. i think he needs time out some work and come back better in 6-8 months time ... its time for the fury camp to take a long hard look at themselfs .. Edited by the_stig

One things for sure he needs to chose a tariner and settle with him and work hard.

I know for a fact one of the best trainers in the country was recently asked to train Fury......and he said no.............hence he has ended up with Chris Johnson after sacking his uncle......again,another reason why Furys people must step back and allow proper boxing people to manage his career..........its what Billy Joe Saunders did and his career is flying.

This and that, the guys got a little power yes but he's slow as fuk and carnt take a punch, he aint going to be a great and will be lucky to even get near hayes and he's a load of Shite to. Tyson buy name but he aint ever going to be no tyson and thats for sure. Overated.

it was a nice suprise to see a white heavyweight get in to a ring,,, and look somthing like fit,,,,,unfortunatly thats all pavic had,, what a poor boxer and fighter. cant realy coment on tyson,,,, most of you have already said it..

i think hay would do him,, never mind klitchco......

sorry about the font cant seem to get it off

• Like 1