yu lott shud wurship me

lobster pots....thatcher....bug stubbles  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who as the bestt fhotos/talks sense and uses the word phezzies most on the huntin live and ?

[bANNED TEXT] its a wel nown fact that im the doggman yu all luk up2. Eyee hav desided to do a pole to proove onece and 4 all that i am da man. I am sik and tyerd of reding about darcey, plumber, Lllloydd and that direk...dedrek......dirik....dedrecs......colin and wyhle i woz luking at my fhotos this mornin (i dont undurstand why pepull take fhotos) ov me huntin bares, lyons, lobsters, salmon, minors strike....kizzy....phezzies............soroy syde traked, eneway i waz luking at my fhotos(why do pepull take them?) and wonderud why pepull disagre with me as i am allweys [bANNED TEXT], i no if eye putt summ of my fhotos(i dont havv any) they c im [bANNED TEXT]. I ownly haave 1 fhoto butt i am willing 2 show yu all, enyway im goin now to lukk at my fhoto albumms........downt forget to vote........tor of dartmoor.......salmon........new mexico............thatcher.............lobster pots.........

post-1118-0-34338900-1320782602.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading between the lines he comes across as being a little more clued-up than he lets on,anyone who is a little different,eccentric,comes from a different mould deserves applause.  

Well if i know whin whatever him an bird got up to, he will more than likely have asked bird to stay tight lipped for more than one reason. An as for having ago a simo if he would have spent a minute

I'm sure Whin will take it in the spirit it was done.   I'm with Del, in that 'ol Whin is one of the few i'd like to meet on here, and maybe then I could fathom what he's banging on about, he lives

Posted Images

ive voted but i'm not saying who for as i dont want to cause any conflict or bad feeling

gudd man, nuge nuge wink wink, i know yu did the ritee thing. And why r uu lott doin them lafin faces, is it becuse them ofer so called hunturs :thumbs: