"THE HORRIFIC DOGS BRED TO KILL BADGERS"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The knives are realy out for the lamping boys, jesus you go out for a few bunnies and get accused of that shit !

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross .............

Edited: My proof reader has now set me right   One thing you have to give the antis full credit for is that they are very pro-active and they are not stupid, they fully understand the power of prop

But in fairness . . . . . . How many times do you see the photos of marked up dogs on fb and here with jumped up little pricks boasting about the "gameness ' of their "ripped" bull cross ............. if you give these organisations fuel then they will not need asking twice to stoke their fires. Its awful that the decent dog men and women among us get branded into that category but such is life, as a community the hunting world digs its own grave time and time again. Joe public have not got a clue about the working side of dogs, the differing breeds or their differing jobs, these organisations are VERY good at what they do and articles like this will have the desired effect.

We all have our own opinion on certain areas of the dog game, and rightly or wrongly the gunho "f**k the ban" attitude is mindless and stupid, those amongst us with an ounce of savvy have continued with their chosen sport by using intelligence and tact to manipulate the loops holes in the law to our advantage . ......... As much as i hate saying it, those that chose to completely ignore the ban and the law and do so with a loud speaker attached to their gobs . . . . in my mind deserve everything they get, maybe by prosecuting the idiots, it will eventually lessen the spot light on the rest of us. :thumbs:

Well done good views, the best form of protection for our hunting rights to be maintained is for us as a hunting commuity to put a end to hunting outside of the by others and since being on the THL for a very short period it does not take sherlock to realize there a awful lot illegal going on in the countryside.

Cheers Cookie

NO!

The best form of protection is to stop the plebs doing it and getting caught.

You made my point for me and also the ANTIS if hunters insist on working outside the law dont broadcast it or make comments to sound that your willing to work outside the law.

The best form of protection for non law abiding members is to wind there necks in and keep quiet .

Cheers Cookie

yes cause keeping quiet and being dictated to has worked for us so well its because people keep quiet and wind there necks in that this country has become what it as atb ks

• Like 4

yes cause keeping quiet and being dictated to has worked for us so well its because people keep quiet and wind there necks in that this country has become what it as atb ks

the more we compromise the further they push next time.

Having to wear the star of david at all times doesn't seem all that much to ask does it?

it's not that much inconvenience,they were given out for free.

having to sign a register declaring that you are a jew isn't all that big a deal either is it.

20 mins if that,then it's done.

I can't for the life of me remember if the government that made it mandatory for some people to do these things 'progressed' when the people accepted these little things willingly.

Edited by blan89

Having to wear the star of david at all times doesn't seem all that much to ask does it?

having to sign a register declaring that you are a jew isn't all that big a deal either is it.

I can't for the life of me remember if the government that made it mandatory for some people to do these things 'progressed' when the people accepted these little things willingly.

We're talking about lurcher work here blan, not genocide. So what do you suggest, we start a political movement to try and re-instate 'badger smashing'? Or for those that want to take such risks with their dogs, just keep quiet so as not to get the rest of us law abiding individuals in trouble.

Theres a big difference between fighting the corner of repealing the ban and fighting the corner of the 'badger smashers'.

• Like 1

We're talking about lurcher work here blan, not genocide. So what do you suggest, we start a political movement to try and re-instate 'badger smashing'? Or for those that want to take such risks with their dogs, just keep quiet so as not to get the rest of us law abiding individuals in trouble.

Theres a big difference between fighting the corner of repealing the ban and fighting the corner of the 'badger smashers'.

i mean we should have the right to hunt how and what we like.

all these little compromises seem reasonable, until they add up and we're backed into a corner.

• Like 1

all these little compromises seem reasonable, until they add up and we're backed into a corner.

I dont recall the 2005 hunting ban being a compromise? Or the 1973 badger act? Or any hunting specific legislation. It's always "we're banning it, tough titties folks". Our fighting spirit diminishes because there is no hope of repeal, not because we have settled for a compromise.

• Like 1

only way this ban will get lifted is when we have a revolution,

The way things are we can still go out and lamp a few rabbits, but the way the halfwits are going on saying f**k THE BAN, then coming on here and facebook posting/photos about them smashing fox/badgers, they will ban the whole lot, then soon as we are seen with a lamp and dog walking down the street you have no reason to be doing so then your f****d!

they halfwits that only got in to running dogs coz of the ban will not give a f**k if they ban the lot, i will and i'm sure 10% of people on here will be the same!

• Like 1

I dont recall the 2005 hunting ban being a compromise? Or the 1973 badger act? Or any hunting specific legislation. It's always "we're banning it, tough titties folks". Our fighting spirit diminishes because there is no hope of repeal, not because we have settled for a compromise.

It was the same in the example i gave.

we live in a 'progressive' society,meaning legislation will progressively strangle our freedom in-keeping with the largely ignorant majorities whim.

your right when you say there's nothing we can do now,it's too late,the compromises made in the past have ensured we're powerless,lots of people are glad of that and would fight to stay powerless.

if push comes to shove and the government do something really f****d up what can you do about it?Except maybe write an angry letter or walk around london with a placard (which i'm sure i don't need to tell you achieves nothing)

badgers and foxes in some areas need heavy pestcontrol like in the states they need controled traps dogs guns , ther quicker they get licencded hunters with badge4r dogs the better thats what the dashund is bred for and in east germany they stil use them i think , a big cull on all vermin 2 legged four legged would be handy , imigrants welcome lol i mean in america they have coyote hounds we could have badger hounds and smoked badger hams lol

the only thing this goverment listen to is money what about the money and the bold terrorist who maybe bomb house of commons lol like they did in the irish wars they soon made old tony blair and thatcher see they were no push over s