Who needs antis when. . . .

im from darlo and my dogs rip cats apart when they get hold of them wether it be in the street or garden its still gunna die the cats are hard as feck up here only two days ago my muts are on the lead and the cat came over and started hissing and clawing at ma dog so i let it have a scrag of it then pulled him off does that make me a wanker?? tell you what is wank the same c**ts who moan about it should keep their f*****g cats under control on a lead and out of my garden if they did then maybe ma dogs wouldnt wanna rip them apart!!!

i dont condone "cat coursing" but if theres one jumps out on the dogs when they are on leads then its brave or stupid either way its getting torn apart im afraid!!!!!!

squirrels are nasty little feckers too there teeth are huge an do damage to yer mut lol ma dog got one a couple of week ago if i had the pic on the comp id post it lol good fun to watch if yer dog dont mind getting bit back you get loads of grey ones in south park darlo.....

"The cats are hard as fcuk oop north"....came over & attacked your dogs :laugh: :laugh: & the squirrels are mauling your dogs aswell :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by andy s410c
  • Like 2

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes I get depressed knowing how many complete morons own running dogs.

I dunno, perhaps you were dropped on your head when young....   As for the point in this thread, nobody gives a shite about the cats, but people do give a shit about the bad image that lagitimate do

Working dogs and livestock on this forum... Who do you think buys most of the dogs?   I will hazard a guess that about 30% or less are genuinely decent human beings the rest well go figure. Far to

Cats there a fukcing pain in the arse.

If one got in my dads pigeon loft and killed 50 doos

What he be in the paper calling on a cat cull????????????????????

No thats life.

dogs kill cats

Cats kill birds and any other small animals

Tough shite dry your eyes its only a cat for fcuk sake

Are you really that stupid you have missed the point entirely?

I would hazard a guess at YES!

why the is that then

I

I'll humour you . . . It wou

ld be because your post bears very little relevance to the original point of the thread.

Yes, cats kill birds, and dogs kill cats.

But anyone who goes out to intentionaly set their dogs on cats is scum.

Same as if some one intentionaly set their cat amongst your pigeons would also be scum.

Make sense now?

Yeah thats point Im trying make

The guy who owns the cat doesnt know what its doing 16 hours of day when its roaming

Poor old Mr what ever cat named jess has prob racked up 30 young doos and 30 young pheasnts a season

How many gardens has it shat in

my wife owns a cat, sitting beside me now

the cat is still alive and I have running dogs in the garden

If ya wanna let your cat roam then more than likely a dog or a car will kill it

If your that worried about the bad publicity why post it on live forum were the rest of the uk will see it and 37588 members

which 35000 are proberly antis looking for shite like poor old Mr johnson Cats jess

that is a good point,animals are the property and responsibility of the owner,and there needs to be accountability imo.

for some reason in this country cats are exempt from this.

that's not to say it's ok to kill them or any other released pets.

Jesus h christ,

People on this site just begger belief..!!! Call yourself animal lovers.... fooking disgrace to the term human....

Domesticated animals Don't have the same Wits as wild animals,

An animal is an animal and each and everyone deserves respect.... Personally if i saw such an incident happen where i live to either a neighbours animal or my own

then god help the dog... i'd shoot it on sight, Although its not the dogs fault i understand, but that of the owners,

But no such evil barsteward should own an animal.... hence why i would do what i would do....

I'm very sorry to say that these type's of people have no place on a hunting forum, And until such time as members can be deleted for good,

twats will only drag it down...

• Like 3

im from darlo and my dogs rip cats apart when they get hold of them wether it be in the street or garden its still gunna die the cats are hard as feck up here only two days ago my muts are on the lead and the cat came over and started hissing and clawing at ma dog so i let it have a scrag of it then pulled him off does that make me a wanker?? tell you what is wank the same c**ts who moan about it should keep their f*****g cats under control on a lead and out of my garden if they did then maybe ma dogs wouldnt wanna rip them apart!!!

i dont condone "cat coursing" but if theres one jumps out on the dogs when they are on leads then its brave or stupid either way its getting torn apart im afraid!!!!!!

squirrels are nasty little feckers too there teeth are huge an do damage to yer mut lol ma dog got one a couple of week ago if i had the pic on the comp id post it lol good fun to watch if yer dog dont mind getting bit back you get loads of grey ones in south park darlo.....

Jesus its been a while since the old spastic-o-meter has rated this high!!!!

• Like 3

are you for real ya gimp :snack:

are you for real ya gimp :snack:

f**k off Tramp theres no a cat left in the village wi your b*****d dugs................. :laugh:

Get in touch with Darcy ,he,s looking for talented young writers like yourself.

• Like 5

No thats life.

dogs kill cats

why the is that then

I

ld be because your post bears very little relevance to the original point of the thread.

Same as if some one intentionaly set their cat amongst your pigeons would also be scum.

Make sense now?

The guy who owns the cat doesnt know what its doing 16 hours of day when its roaming

Poor old Mr what ever cat named jess has prob racked up 30 young doos and 30 young pheasnts a season

If your that worried about the bad publicity why post it on live forum were the rest of the uk will see it and 37588 members

which 35000 are proberly antis looking for shite like poor old Mr johnson Cats jess

what cat do you know that roams for 16hrs a day and kills 30 pigeons and 30 pheasants a season, even if there was such a cat it certainly wouldn't give you the right to set the dogs on it, you say your wife owns a cat, is that cat kept in all day every day? imagine how she would feel if this happened to her beloved family pet, unfortunately there are more and more knobs like you coming onto this site, something it can certainly do without.

• Like 1

You pal are what's commonly referred to as a fuckwit....real tough guy with real hard dogs

• Like 1

No thats life.

dogs kill cats

why the is that then

I

Make sense now?

what cat do you know that roams for 16hrs a day and kills 30 pigeons and 30 pheasants a season, even if there was such a cat it certainly wouldn't give you the right to set the dogs on it, you say your wife owns a cat, is that cat kept in all day every day? imagine how she would feel if this happened to her beloved family pet, unfortunately there are more and more knobs like you coming onto this site, something it can certainly do without.

X wife and full of shat :thumbs: