Who is to blame

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No you can legally take three dogs out, they were on leads and its your lane. The other chap failed to maintain control of his dog.   I can just imagine him reporting you ...   "Officer I Would l

I always chuck mine on the lead when ever another i see another dog coming. Most of the time the other person doesnt so if things kick off im not to blame! It pisses me off when people say 'its ok, he

I was walking my 2 Patts along the river bank on leads and this 18/20yr old Chav with his status staffy was walking along the bank with it off the lead,I shouted to him can u get your dog on a lead ma

This mr. tough guy is to thick to have his dog on the lead i think. Blimey i was just having a good training walk with the dogs minding my own business in the glorious sunshine some b*****d has to spoil it. What goes around comes around. Its his dog i feel sorry for his lack of understanding for his dog will give it a crap life. It was a huge staffy as well.

your right sallie, a lot of people are quick to blame the dog,

its not the dogs fault what ever breed it is, its the owner that is at fault in this case.

atb,j.

I was walking my 2 Patts along the river bank on leads and this 18/20yr old Chav with his status staffy was walking along the bank with it off the lead,I shouted to him can u get your dog on a lead mate while we pass and he mumbled something and the staffy came running down the bank full on towards me and my Patts,as it got close I dropped the leads as it flew into my dog,to cut a long story short 5secs later that staffy knew it had made a big mistake and so did the Chav. F##k um I did ask nicely I still see him and his dog but he keeps well out the way

• Like 2

I hate people like that he would of put it on a lead if it was a young lad with 2 pits I bet. coz they think not much will happin to there dogs when there only little terriers I had a polish fella the other day with a rotty x st Bernard type dog an it went for my Russell I was busy in the bush at the time setting a rat trap so didn't c it coming then his dog chased mine every where my clever little f****r jumped in the lake an swam into the reids so as I come running out he seen me then starts shouting his dog in polish I didnt no were mine went so shouting at him and looking for my dog then I seen that mine was stuck in the reids so waided inn and got him when I turnt round he was running away with his dog lol I was going off me head so best that he did leave because think I would of got nicked lol don't let tits stop you from having nice walks with the dogs if ya see him again an the same happins slip all ya dogs of the leads and let them work together fcuk him an his big hard dog

I was walking my 2 Patts along the river bank on leads and this 18/20yr old Chav with his status staffy was walking along the bank with it off the lead,I shouted to him can u get your dog on a lead mate while we pass and he mumbled something and the staffy came running down the bank full on towards me and my Patts,as it got close I dropped the leads as it flew into my dog,to cut a long story short 5secs later that staffy knew it had made a big mistake and so did the Chav. F##k um I did ask nicely I still see him and his dog but he keeps well out the way

Luv it

I still cant get my head around why someone says can you put your dog on a lead please until we are passed why they would ignore it anyway the thick head didnt have a lead with him and the collar was one of those big leather ones with studs in..

Aye it's ok he doesnt bite lol. Heard that before a few times. One time the words wernt out of a fellas mouth as his russel wanders over to me, one of my dogs just boned it right at that point squealing match, i told him mine did that's the problem. Think he got the message. Seen him a few weeks later and he was still apologising I told him not to worry. That time he'd the dog on a lead.

that made me laugh happens so often with me, when in public i always have my tykes on a lead and some numpty with a dog says hes okay hes only wants to play !!so the terriers go under my arms and i take them for a carry!!!

Aye it's ok he doesnt bite lol. Heard that before a few times. One time the words wernt out of a fellas mouth as his russel wanders over to me, one of my dogs just boned it right at that point squealing match, i told him mine did that's the problem. Think he got the message. Seen him a few weeks later and he was still apologising I told him not to worry. That time he'd the dog on a lead.

that made me laugh happens so often with me, when in public i always have my tykes on a lead and some numpty with a dog says hes okay hes only wants to play !!so the terriers go under my arms and i take them for a carry!!!

same with me, id sooner carry them than let some mut take a chunk out of my dog, the chunks are for the fox and rats!!

didnt know there were laws bout the number of dogs you walk! my parents walk 5 4 pointers and a terrier and if i go with them that makes 8

I don't think all councils have it in place yet Lunita, but it is coming.

Sallie, just sounds like a prick, i wouldn't worry in the slightest, for starters your dogs were under control andon leads, his wasn't, plus surely he would feel a prize cnut reporting you saying your ickle terriers being walked by a woman caused him problem, he doesn't sound the type to bring that into the open :laugh: :laugh:

Lol all fears gone this morning i shall walk around today with just two of them and if the numpty is about i can as others have suggested pick them up under each arm and get them away. I did think after the event when he eventually went off up the road i should have taken a pic of him and dog lol suspect thats against human rights. Thank you for all your support makes me feel a lot better today.

thats because iin parts of london if you walk more than 3 dogs at once you can be fined for it,(thats why you've heard of it)

my patterdale can be a f****r around other dogs so i always keep him on a lead unless im certain no1 will be around,if another persons dog does come up to me,50/50 my dogs ok but if he isnt ill start walking anyway,if the owner of the other dog can not get his dog to come back on recall it shouldnt be off the lead,and if its agressive with other dogs it definately shouldnt be off a lead when theres a possibility of other dogs being around.

my dogs had a couple of scraps with other dogs.We call him Houdini,the f****r got out of a tight Harness and ran at 2 of the biggest f*****g dogs you could think off,both black and in the pitch dark....i had fun trying to pull him out of that lol...

Live and Learn