minshaws

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About the same as a few think of you and your super hounds really..

helped out right he as'' by stabing um all in the back'' n slateing all there dogs as soon as thave walked away for him'' thats just for starters... iv bin in dog game since i was 12 am 55 now

lol ... how namy accounts does 1 person need

you tell us mate??,why dont you start athread and get some pics of your dog up and what its caught,and a bit of info how its bred,instead of trying to spoil a lads thread whos obviously doing a bit with his dog,reghardlessof how its bred,keep at them RH im sure that dog will do the talking foryou over the next few seasons

Not to cast a shadow on your dog but jims jacked on easy rabbits. And it was not pushed never started till this season , Feel sorry for him not had much luck with that other side.

Well done RH, as has been said before: There's dogmen and men with dogs.

Cheers, D.

Jim is a dog man...

Now dont take this the wrong way, Jims other one jacked but litter sibblings like flick really done good.

Jims packed in I am not saying Rabbit Hunters will..

They cant all be world beaters, The mother packed in too.. Was that the dog or the thick end of the lead???

I only stated this when folk where on about culling.. surely when your breeding close if you get really good ones you will get really bad ones.

If a dogs shit its not always a reflection on the owner some are just shit no matter what you do.. Like I say I feel sorry for jim as he put the ground work in with his dog. Least he has two dogs that will work..

• Like 2

Jim is a dog man...

Now dont take this the wrong way, Jims other one jacked but litter sibblings like flick really done good.

Jims packed in I am not saying Rabbit Hunters will..

They cant all be world beaters, The mother packed in too.. Was that the dog or the thick end of the lead???

I only stated this when folk where on about culling.. surely when your breeding close if you get really good ones you will get really bad ones.

If a dogs shit its not always a reflection on the owner some are just shit no matter what you do.. Like I say I feel sorry for jim as he put the ground work in with his dog. Least he has two dogs that will work..

what dogs does Jim have now pal?

I think Dytkos is getting mixed up with the name Jim? He won't know of the big fella i'd say,i think when you mentioned Jim and Minshaw dogs he thought of our friend lol JIM B? I might be wrong though? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Ahhh Most likely, That "Jim" was just a puppy peddler and never tested a dog..

Haha..thats the one mate..bloody shame about his pup jacking? Was it going ok and then jacked or did it just not show a liking for the game from the start Giro? ATB Andy. ;)

I only saw it run once, Picky and turning off rabbits near the hedges.. Hit 3 on the seat but if they where getting away it ran with its head up.

It took two big ones off the seat and ran one really well, just iffy on the rabbits. He was Gutted it was just like "flame". Real Shame for him.. Least he wont sell it on he will do right by the dog.

It wont of ran many Rabbits so its not been sickened, infact when it went out it hardly missed,just started turning away after a few trips..

I had one that was pretty much the same that Chris got,old Red..it could and did catch some real good hauls but ONLY on it's terms (when IT wanted to)..i couldn't be bolloxed with that carry on so re-homed it..frustrating as f**k because the dog could run and had an engine to match...but thats dogs for you? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1