minshaws

so have i mostly if money no good disorganised chaos , or shite to shite, if you breed [bANNED TEXT] you mostly have to hold them back for there own good not see them pulling up,some of the dogs ive saw with the old hardblood in them had no reverse even after a few seasons and with the [bANNED TEXT] coursing mix or hard colie curs were to much for most ,to many dogs bred now not got the mentality or the guys who run them to get the best mate,

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About the same as a few think of you and your super hounds really..

helped out right he as'' by stabing um all in the back'' n slateing all there dogs as soon as thave walked away for him'' thats just for starters... iv bin in dog game since i was 12 am 55 now

andy you know what your talking about fella.

but why does a large percentage from certain litters do it then mate?????

why do a fair few have the stalking gene as well???

but others bred else where and taken away from that gene pool excell???

was it for to long certain people have been breeding minshaws and they wernt tested just for the money??

while a few all sat around a table and bigged each others dogs up though non had really done any work,because we know theres no stuff around leigh,lol

but truth of the matter is giro,

the dog jacked jim had the mother jacked the aunty jacked the 2 neices jacked and the grandmother jacked so it was never going to be agood start for the dog was it,

maybe jim should get his money back

leigh' ha ha ha... one ov best minshaw breed dogs'' iv ever seen run'' came out ov leigh' never seen one to match him on charlies' right to this very day.. n iv seen some belive me!! .... ask andy'' shure he will tell ya' what dog he was.. LIFES A DREAM!!!!! it fecin is if u ever have the luck! to ever have chance to own a dog ov is callibre... :yes:

• Like 1

charlies are going fill the freezer mate or butchers slab got a pal whose dog catches fives 30 rabbs etetc and for aa big old dog cacthes rabbs after rabb how is that a statement he cacthes foxes you cant eat them sell them etc saw saluk cross colie type etc catch foxes ,for what a bit of sport pestcontrol ,even bedie crosses beardie crosses , deerhound type catch afox doesant mean there good running dogs

charlies are going fill the freezer mate or butchers slab got a pal whose dog catches fives 30 rabbs etetc and for aa big old dog cacthes rabbs after rabb how is that a statement he cacthes foxes you cant eat them sell them etc saw saluk cross colie type etc catch foxes ,for what a bit of sport pestcontrol ,even bedie crosses beardie crosses , deerhound type catch afox doesant mean there good running dogs

who wants to fill a frezer'' iv pics with this dog on with 50 rabbits n hares... he exelled at what he did'' charlies in big numbers throught out his life... do u think every body just goes out to catch rabbits n hares to fill a frezer... LIFES A DREAM...

no alot go out coursing on good strong hares before the ban good strong roe in daylite some bolt rabbs,caut lots off foxes pre ban but never got the buzz as all your doing is someones elses pestcontrol, which is fine ,if there benefits ,ie god land for game and dogs ,foxes do need to get controled , by all meeans in certain areas ,but never thougth it a meean feat to cacth afox with a dog ,got mates that live near cities catch hundreds but no big deal as when the running is more testing there dogs are not as clever on big fast land ,saw guys sqeeek foxes in and like canning fodder then you get an old willy dog fox he testes the dog ,up to date some of the faster wheaton type are handy dogs

RH i seen your dogs sister run on the weeked she did the biz fast and good bringing them back live to hand, the mother hit a fence wile on a rabbit and neely flatend the fence. if these dogs jackers how the fek did this hapen she was not stoping for nout.

Picture2017.jpg

no minshaw expert but iv seen 3 run the one that had a bump was doing well till then then no more running only a prick wood run a dog in that shape her pup that was flyng and one other one witch was shit but to be fare it was run to hard to young not the only dog i saw that night jack on rabbits was it mmm

no minshaw expert but iv seen 3 run the one that had a bump was doing well till then then no more running only a prick wood run a dog in that shape her pup that was flyng and one other one witch was shit but to be fare it was run to hard to young not the only dog i saw that night jack on rabbits was it mmm

the plot thickens... mmmmmm.

• Like 1

RH i seen your dogs sister run on the weeked she did the biz fast and good bringing them back live to hand, the mother hit a fence wile on a rabbit and neely flatend the fence. if these dogs jackers how the fek did this hapen she was not stoping for nout.

Picture2017.jpg

Aye she must have slammed the brakes on pretty hard to cause that injury lol

yea we all heard kat is shite and everyone who wrote differant was given £200 to say so :laugh: :laugh:

but as long as she doesnt need tracking collers and shock collers while lamping suppose she will do :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

not on about kat credit were its dew kats a good rabbit bitch if we did not have a ban on us it would be nice to see her on a fox but we all now she is shite at them you told me her and lady would not go in till thay were three years old cos you fuked them as pups buy puting them on it to early silly mark fuked for 3years then retied at 5 or six y do you think i nocked you back for one of kats pups [bANNED TEXT] thay were born.wispa would not run rabbits if thay were way off and stop at hages you slaged the mishaw to death and back cos of your mistakes.it was lady that i was on about she would not run most of the rabbits and stop further off the heges than wispa but you sed shes geting on now 5 thats no age get real mark. we could go on tit for tat for the next six months talking this and that but iv not got the time and a dozen names on here to pat my self the back.we would not evan go on about bobcats pup or toffy you had off me or the other one you tride geting rid of off timber or all the hipe about blue wiping the floor with jim snipe lol the wered were he will not live with blue i drove from john agrots to lands end to see blue kats brother run and you did not let me see him run with some cock and bull story shame he looked a nice dog

• Like 1