minshaws

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About the same as a few think of you and your super hounds really..

helped out right he as'' by stabing um all in the back'' n slateing all there dogs as soon as thave walked away for him'' thats just for starters... iv bin in dog game since i was 12 am 55 now

where is lifesadream gone?????? is he living the dream?????sorry i meant lie!!!!!!haha

He is away trying to put the minshaw blood in to my dogs :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he is away with the fecking fairies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1

Alot of lads In maryport Cumbria keep Minshaw lurchers and have a high catch rate and they swear by them and they say there bred from the old Minshaw bloodline i bought a Minshaw pup from a lad from maryport and he took me to numerous houses showing me Minshaw dogs from different generations what were related to the pup and there was a 13yrold Minshaw bitch still catching long ears day and night i ended up giving the dog back to him when it was 10months old because it totally destroyed my kennel and it was very immature but everyone In Cumbria round my way seem to have them lol atb with people that own Minshaw lurchers as I've seen good ones what excell on the lamp and In the daytime catching huge numbers of quarry and I've seen ones that are shite day and night hope some of the maryport lads put pictures up of there dogs If there members on here ?

Jim is a dog man...

Now dont take this the wrong way, Jims other one jacked but litter sibblings like flick really done good.

Jims packed in I am not saying Rabbit Hunters will..

They cant all be world beaters, The mother packed in too.. Was that the dog or the thick end of the lead???

I only stated this when folk where on about culling.. surely when your breeding close if you get really good ones you will get really bad ones.

If a dogs shit its not always a reflection on the owner some are just shit no matter what you do.. Like I say I feel sorry for jim as he put the ground work in with his dog. Least he has two dogs that will work..

Giro can you explain this a bit more??? you seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet at the moment,,,,

is this dog catching 80 to 90% of everything it run's,,,,,i dont understand this "it runs half hearterd somtimes" if it's catch

rate is spot on,,,,,i'm not disputing that jim know's his stuff,,,,,i just dont understand your comments about it pulling

up,,,,,,,,,but you have seen the dog and i havent

13 year old bitch cacthing daylite hares cmon old boy the great sniper foxy etc were not catching strong winter hares at that age or even hares on the open land what type of hares you talking about , chased hares since akid and not saw many dogs after 8 or 9 caching hares were i live and ran youre at the wind up , or al us would be chapping the door and fech the saluks etc and all the merlin eve etc

are there any chance of seeing this 13 year old youthful dog catching a winter hare mate be good wouldnt mind one

put some pics up of your wonder dogs whin wed all like to see where were going wrong :laugh:

Haha :toast: