airedale

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you'd think skycat was the first person to ever cross an airedale listening to some of them wouldn't you!

if you think they would be usefull as a cross and stated you would of taken one then why spout out all this shit ,and why not say it in the previous thread when penny announced the litter?

I know Rob, I'm terribly ashamed But hey, but I'm raking all that cash in from writing articles about them! And as anyone knows who has written for the CMW, you get ever so rich writing articles

Im with charts on this 1...i honestly think if it had been anyone else(barrin big names) who let this litter happen...then they would have been shot down in a whole heap of shite.please dont try and deny otherwise because we see it virtually every week on here. young lads gettin flak for accidental matings and such. would have been piss easy to get the morning after jab and that would have been an end to it. i respect skycat because she knows her stuff and will try her hardest to help others...i just think she got this 1 wrong thats all. just take a look at oznblue threads to see what i mean about mistakes being made and the amount of shite taken. yes he was sellin resulting pups ..but if skycat offered hers for sale ive no doubt there would have been a queue forming to buy resulting pups..atb stabba

werent you on that thread saying you would like to try one. :laugh:

:blink:

Im with charts on this 1...i honestly think if it had been anyone else(barrin big names) who let this litter happen...then they would have been shot down in a whole heap of shite.please dont try and deny otherwise because we see it virtually every week on here. young lads gettin flak for accidental matings and such. would have been piss easy to get the morning after jab and that would have been an end to it. i respect skycat because she knows her stuff and will try her hardest to help others...i just think she got this 1 wrong thats all. just take a look at oznblue threads to see what i mean about mistakes being made and the amount of shite taken. yes he was sellin resulting pups ..but if skycat offered hers for sale ive no doubt there would have been a queue forming to buy resulting pups..atb stabba

:yes: :yes:

well come on bright spark..point out to me where ive said they wouldnt be a usefull x...my point was that if anyone else had had the audacity to have an accidental mating of these x,s then they would have been slated to kingom come...i,ll await your reply

well come on bright spark..point out to me where ive said they wouldnt be a usefull x...my point was that if anyone else had had the audacity to have an accidental mating of these x,s then they would have been slated to kingom come...i,ll await your reply

if you think they would be usefull as a cross and stated you would of taken one then why spout out all this shit ,and why not say it in the previous thread when penny announced the litter?

• Like 2

fcuk me..done it again lol..clicked on the i like this thingy by mistake lol.....spout all this shit.....im entitled to my opinion same as everyone else on here...just because i refuse to climb up a well respected lurcher trainer/authors arse when i think they,ve made a mistake makes me a bad un does it? like ive said earlier..those are my views and i,ll stick by them..regardless of what the other sheep may think..atb stabba

• Like 1

fcuk me..done it again lol..clicked on the i like this thingy by mistake lol.....spout all this shit.....im entitled to my opinion same as everyone else on here...just because i refuse to climb up a well respected lurcher trainer/authors arse when i think they,ve made a mistake makes me a bad un does it? like ive said earlier..those are my views and i,ll stick by them..regardless of what the other sheep may think..atb stabba

I think your the sheep baaaa.

• Like 1

oh look iv done it myself lol,why didn you state that when she first told people of the litter instead of saying you wouldn mind one the pups.

oh look iv done it myself lol,why didn you state that when she first told people of the litter instead of saying you wouldn mind one the pups.

Edited by weasle

admittedley they took my eye...whats wrong with that? but because at the time i didnt agree with the accidental mating im now not allowed a say on the matter??? what difference from then till now? either way i,d still get folk tellin me im not allowed to disagree with the almighty skycat. we all make mistakes mate and when its put on a public forum for all to see then surely views ranging from posotive to negative are bound to be aired. whether i make my views known today or 3 years from now is my perogative and nobody will tell me when and where im allowed to post them..atb stabba

• Like 1

cheers scent pal :thumbs: if we all agreed all the time then this place wouldnt be worth bothering with......if you are ever in my neck of the woods then you are more than welcome for a night on the lamp :thumbs:

thanks stabba i appreciate that pal :thumbs: iv heard nothing but good about you and your dogs