passers by ignore injured child

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im suprised they didnt eat her.

Chinese ,, completely ignorant without a bone of compassion in their bodies,,   They treat animals like disposable trash ,and treat other humans just the same,,,scum,,, Japs are not much better, ig

agree its savage u wud not treat an animal like that there sick b*****ds

Ive seen the vids of them skinning things alive, cooking them alive etc but that is a new disgusting low that vid. Every single one of the dirty yeller fuckers that drove over her or walked past wants lining up on the deck and a wagon driving over them slowly starting at the feet and working its way up gradually. If that were my little girl I would skin each and every one of them alive, I feel sick after watching that and i've watched some sick stuff on the net.

• Like 1

Hard to watch that...............i never knew the chinese were known for lacking compassion ive always thought they was a pretty ok bunch,seem to keep themself to themself..............makes you think after watching that though.

Hard to watch that...............i never knew the chinese were known for lacking compassion ive always thought they was a pretty ok bunch,seem to keep themself to themself..............makes you think after watching that though.

you kidding mate.there f*****g wicked nation.they have casually oppressed and killed thier citizens for years,its been happening for centuries.so now the race has no compassion.if i were a soldier in a war they would be the last c**ts id surrender to if my back was against the wall.id be shooting myself thank you very much lol

you kidding mate.there f*****g wicked nation.they have casually oppressed and killed thier citizens for years,its been happening for centuries.so now the race has no compassion.if i were a soldier in a war they would be the last c**ts id surrender to if my back was against the wall.id be shooting myself thank you very much lol

None of my buiseness what they get up to in their own land.....i meant the ones over here seem to stick to their own kind,keep quiet and got manners...............but then ive never really had nothing to do with them....you live and learn eh.

• Like 1

None of my buiseness what they get up to in their own land.....i meant the ones over here seem to stick to their own kind,keep quiet and got manners...............but then ive never really had nothing to do with them....you live and learn eh.

certainly do mate.id agree they do stick together i said before i dont know anyone who lives next door to one haha

they must sleep in thier takeaway shops

I remember a newspaper or magazine report in the mid-late 1990's?A female child had been stillborn or died shortly after birth,dumped in a gutter in plain view of passersby,an old chinese man had covered her tiny body with a sheet of newspaper,a western guy had photographed the scene,left a lasting impression,lifes cheap in some corners of the world.

• Like 1

I remember a newspaper or magazine report in the mid-late 1990's?A female child had been stillborn or died shortly after birth,dumped in a gutter in plain view of passersby,an old chinese man had covered her tiny body with a sheet of newspaper,a western guy had photographed the scene,left a lasting impression,lifes cheap in some corners of the world.

I remember that. Life's not cheap in some places, it's worthless. Or so it would seem.

You could see her little form under the paper,partly visible,loads of pedestrian traffic,it took an old guy with compassion to give her a little dignity in death,people are people,good and bad in every creed.

I found the article,wont bother sticking the pic up,quite disturbing.

A women named Shanam Saini, tells her account of visiting in China. Her account tells us of the horrors of China and its infanticide.

A newborn girl, her naked body still warm, lies dead in the gutter alongside a road in a small town in Hunan province. She clearly has been dumped and has just died. On their way to work most passersby ignore the child. Some stop to stare and then walk on. Life goes on as normal.