Another visit from dog thieves

there we go, another who gives the rest a bad name. as for stopping them. rig the walls with barbed wire, like some else suggested, rig up a fox scarer. make sure they know there precence has been marked, i know you can buy dummie cameras from poundland land, may be worth a shot. basically make it as hars as poss

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about t

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!   ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBL

sure they not niggers,arabs or half breeds   Goldfinch,I know from reading your past posts your a traveller,right do me a favour and say outright what these scum are doing is out of order,I am 100%

Posted Images

I think all the Seagal type stuff should be left for Hollywood, if you were to put into practice half these flights of fancy you wouldn't see your dogs again, not because they are stolen but you would be serving a 10 stretch...........Its one thing catching a thief red handed and giving them a decent slap in fear for your family and property, but to plan offensive weapons and traps is just showing a pre meditation and signing your own jail time cert...........

for starters I'd get wife and son a pepper spray can to keep on them at all times. And it does seem like you're going to have to get a guard dog, they're determined by the look of it the cheeky tossers!

is it not an option to keep the dogs in the house for a while?

for starters I'd get wife and son a pepper spray can to keep on them at all times. And it does seem like you're going to have to get a guard dog, they're determined by the look of it the cheeky tossers!

is it not an option to keep the dogs in the house for a while?

he has a gsd, its a bit young at moment though

how the f**k you no its travlleres..............................tit

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about these scum.

• Like 9

Well me personally,i would,nt be sat on a computer looking for sympathy,id be taking steps,getting organised and waiting for the scum to come back.

Shut the fuk up you prick,Im not looking for sympathy,get organised,lol.with what.Since im Irish I should have an easy supply of SEMTEX and booby trap the yard.These scum appear at different times,I cant be siting at home like a psycho waiting with a nervous twitch for them to return.

• Like 4