Sign in to follow this  
JJOBRIEN

my collie x greyhound yapping [BANNED TEXT] she runs any iders how to stop it please

hi i went lamping last nite nite with my collie x and i only give her 3 runs and she yapping on the 3 of them any way of stoping that ?

if you entered her to early its a common trait with collie crosses im afraid you need to start again and let her loose only on garaunteed catches even if it means getting a mates dog to catch them 1st then take the rabbit from its safety zone [usually garauntees a sucessful run] only then when the dog has caught dozens of rabbits should you take it out on a proper night lamping you must make every thig simple for it or frusration will make it yap .some dogs once they know they can catch them stop yapping but others im afraid never stop good luck mate

it costs about 20p for a cartridge that would solve this problem

bit harsh :thumbs:

Edited by watchman

you carnt shoot a dog for yapping what the hell is wrong with you thats just crule and imoral . just leav ya dog off for a while mate let ya dog try and forget try that ive bin knocking it out of mine with my electric shock coller on a very dull shock butt i wouldnt advise it for a collie x as they are very inteligent and would probably stop runing all together mine is so head strong it seams to be working on him atb hope you can get rid of the yapping mate

you carnt shoot a dog for yapping what the hell is wrong with you thats just crule and imoral . just leav ya dog off for a while mate let ya dog try and forget try that ive bin knocking it out of mine with my electric shock coller on a very dull shock butt i wouldnt advise it for a collie x as they are very inteligent and would probably stop runing all together mine is so head strong it seams to be working on him atb hope you can get rid of the yapping mate

who says i cant ....

its just wrong is all ime saying if he ends up not wonting the dog threw yapping wouldnt it be alot better to give the dog to a good loving home rarther than a shoot it

its just wrong is all ime saying if he ends up not wonting the dog threw yapping wouldnt it be alot better to give the dog to a good loving home rarther than a shoot it

no... then some eejet will either pass it round like hell and others will pay good money for shite or some one will breed from it and pay good money for shite

20p solves the problem

no... then some eejet will either pass it round like hell and others will pay good money for shite or some one will breed from it and pay good money for shite

20p solves the problem

maybe it does butt its still wrong in my book. i wouldnt ever do that

20p solves the problem

maybe thats why your feeding a 3 legged dog and im not then

20p solves the problem

maybe thats why your feeding a 3 legged dog and im not then

nothing wrong with that still cooms lamping and still does his job for me