Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

Dogs are carnivores, most meat animals are herbivores or in case of pigs omnivores, but may be he's said somethhing stupid like this cos for last 2 month he's gone veggy and has a veggy cookbook coming out soon in time for xmas!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats my point mackem. Yeh hes made a good amount of money and I most probably would have done the same but in doing so he killed the real essence of the original series. Fair play to him but what he

in london like he was an only came down for filming

i would not be able to eat dog. but i think he makes a fair enough point though about us putting some animals on a pedestal and not other, the only difference really is our perception of whats OK

Posted Images

I have always liked Hughe, I preferred the old series when he was going around in a camper van or canal boat. He has changed into just another TV chef now though which is a shame (or so it seems from when I watch it now, it's just all cooking not where it came from). It's TV so of course it is contrived, when did anyone suggest it was 100% real? You will be shocked that other 'spontaneous' panel shows rehearse too next.

The dog thing is interesting though, personally I would eat humans if it was legal :laugh:, but I do see a small difference between pigs and dogs. Mostly that dogs trust humans and we have literally evolved to work together for thousands of years, humanity wouldn't have come nearly so far without them. A pig hasn't been bred to work with us, just to get bigger faster so they make more profit for meat. They are just as clever, but they don't cry when a human ignores them and there is no real bond there. A pig is like a cat, they never see a human as part of the same team just a food source.

• Like 1

The man may not be a very popular character in that vicinity, but when he was in the first River Cottage series, I envied his lifestyle. I even referred to my chicken patch as chicken polis.lol.

He's made a lot of money from his passion, wish i could do the same.... jammy twat. :cray:

you don't really believe he lived like that do you?ask your self this where was his misses and kids???

The man may not be a very popular character in that vicinity, but when he was in the first River Cottage series, I envied his lifestyle. I even referred to my chicken patch as chicken polis.lol.

He's made a lot of money from his passion, wish i could do the same.... jammy twat. :cray:

you don't really believe he lived like that do you?ask your self this where was his misses and kids???

in london like he was an only came down for filming :D

• Like 2

I have always liked Hughe, I preferred the old series when he was going around in a camper van or canal boat. He has changed into just another TV chef now though which is a shame (or so it seems from when I watch it now, it's just all cooking not where it came from). It's TV so of course it is contrived, when did anyone suggest it was 100% real? You will be shocked that other 'spontaneous' panel shows rehearse too next.

A pig is like a cat

If that were true, then I'd never look at another bacon buttie again :bad: .

I totally detest cats :tongue2:

• Like 1

In a 5star hotel down the road no doubt.lol :laugh:

What about when he went to the scottish isles and when clam picking with that blond sort??," are you single", says he, "yes i am" says she "what a stroke of good luck" says he, i'll say he split her whiskers before he left the island for sure lol. mind you, a clam is a clam, whether you pick it or f*ck it

• Like 1