Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats my point mackem. Yeh hes made a good amount of money and I most probably would have done the same but in doing so he killed the real essence of the original series. Fair play to him but what he

in london like he was an only came down for filming

i would not be able to eat dog. but i think he makes a fair enough point though about us putting some animals on a pedestal and not other, the only difference really is our perception of whats OK

Posted Images

and consuming

I dont know if it was originally bred for food,no one in their right mind would breed a carnivore for the table,dog meat isnt all that,its edible but there are tastier things to eat,but when times are hard maybe that was one of its uses...

like croc

Not sure about that. Most of the tastier fish species eat other fish and animals.

And Croc tastes very nice :yes:

tried it it was like eating a white wellie but then my wifes not the best cook

he didnt get it

I did...........

I knew you did mate......with your stories of the Asian continent i'd have been suprised if you hadn't sampled a bit of 'croc'............unexpectedly like.... :whistling:

i like hugh and still watch the programs,,, but i have noticed how far upperclass its got,,,, anybody see the serries whare he did difrent things,,, one week it was bread,, got some houswives together from a village to do a bread circle,,,, feck me not a council house in site, beatuifull old thatched places and done up farm houses nowt under £750,000,,,, also in them first programs, his jam maker was an old bird from a coulcil house, the one hes got now,,,,,,,, you guesed it,, big feck of house

rant over,,lol

oh yeh ive had crockadile,, thought it was ok,,,,

• Like 1
dont they do the same with duck eggs

Nah,thats balut,they boil the embryo at 17+ days,quite nice actually once you psychologically get past the little bones etc crunching,the taste itself is fine.