A Friendly Warning

the lurcher is mine.......fcuck them the clueless idiots, dogs pick scars up whislt doing work.....it doesnt have to be the work these IDIOTS think it is.......i will look into weather it is illeagal they have pictures of my dog published without permission

I know lads that are being prosecuted at the moment,by the clueless idiots,because of scars on dogs and posting pictures.So keep posting the piccy,s and when you get a knock at the door don,t forget to tell them who the real idiot is.

what extactly are they being done for?....dogs carry scars,.....simple as weather is rows in kennel or out bushing with terriers.....they are picked up hear there and everywhere......there has gotta be more to it than just a scarring around a dog muzzle......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the good old days when peoples and dogs reputations were built on actual happenings witnessed by others and not by some plonkers telling lies and posting photos on the internet.Pre internet f

There was a time when getting out and actually doing a bit was the big appeal of it all... I think it's a symptom of the age we live in, everything has to be done as a group and people are using the i

It doesnt matter. Those who put up such pictures obviously have nothing to loose so will continue to do so. Common sense aint that common.   FTB

the lurcher is mine.......fcuck them the clueless idiots, dogs pick scars up whislt doing work.....it doesnt have to be the work these IDIOTS think it is.......i will look into weather it is illeagal they have pictures of my dog published without permission

I know lads that are being prosecuted at the moment,by the clueless idiots,because of scars on dogs and posting pictures.So keep posting the piccy,s and when you get a knock at the door don,t forget to tell them who the real idiot is.

what extactly are they being done for?....dogs carry scars,.....simple as weather is rows in kennel or out bushing with terriers.....they are picked up hear there and everywhere......there has gotta be more to it than just a scarring around a dog muzzle......

When you see the content of some of the posted pictures,its not exactly rocket science,to figure out how they came about,then you may be prosecuted for animal cruelty for not seeking appropriate veterinary treatment for said injury,s.Then when you get the knock on the door because of the posted pic,s the clueless idiots take away your mobile and computer and then the thick baskets find all this other stuff,some you thought you had deleted,then the thick twats take your dogs and equipment,to cap it all the imbeciles find evidence to rope some of your accomplices into the equation.

Can all working dog picture's that get posted be looked at first by the ''mods'' or something like that before they go on the WWW ?

the simple answer to that mate is.....just dont put incriminating pics up in the first place

• Like 3

Can all working dog picture's that get posted be looked at first by the ''mods'' or something like that before they go on the WWW ?

the simple answer to that mate is.....just dont put incriminating pics up in the first place

Yes thats correct ,but you cant tell a idiot that can you .

I read an article in the C.W. a few months back now that said that most scars, until healed up properly (around a couple of months), can be identified. Older than that it is impossible to say 100% or enough to be used as evidence but even if they were unidentifiable they would still take into consideration the nature and positioning of the scars.

What a lot of people forget is that you don't have to work dogs to know what certain scars in certain places mean. People will and do research these things.

I don't think some people realise that postin certain pics means that said pics can be used by others and twisted to tell a different story. I hope that this thread has made people re think. If they want to string you up by your balls why would you hand your balls to them on a plate?? I think that the mods checkin pictures before they go up would be a good idea tbh because some people don't and won't get it. :no:

Sam

• Like 2

There is no way mods would be able to give the green light to the photos posted on here, there are hundreds upon hundreds posted a month, the board would grind to halt................. The simple answer WOULD be for member to learn some self control and common sense, but we all know that wont happen so simply the retards and toguh guys will continue to post waht they post, mods will remove the bad photos they see that contradict the forum rules and maybe, just maybe when they get that knock on the dorr they MAY learn.................

Sam, I think you are spot on. It is the actions of a few that have wrecked this sport.

I think it is actually turning the other way about tbh. 6 or 7 years ago i would have said its that small minority ruining it for everyone but these days seems that the majority don't give a fiddlers and do what they want.

there are ways of takin pics of ur dogs without scars bein visible... especially lurchers!

Aye but then the dog wouldnt look so 'hard'.

The main problem with the working dog world is that it attracts a certain type of individual who gains some kind of perverse satisfaction from animal suffering.

This is nothing new it was apparent 20 or 30 years ago as well. The only difference is that now these cretins have sites like this and others to show off their lack of intelect.

Yours in sport Pernod

.Then when you get the knock on the door because of the posted pic,s the clueless idiots take away your mobile and computer and then the thick baskets find all this other stuff,some you thought you had deleted,then the thick twats take your dogs and equipment,to cap it all the imbeciles find evidence to rope some of your accomplices into the equation.

Are you for real ..the people who do that are likely well educated people doing there job ..the people who have these pictures and post them are the names you're calling

Remember the good old days when peoples and dogs reputations were built on actual happenings witnessed by others and not by some plonkers telling lies and posting photos on the internet.Pre internet forums, idiots were not tolerated by anybody,now all these fools can sit at a keyboard and invent reputations for themselves and fill other idiots with their own shite and post photos that any knowlegable dog man would never dream of doing.The internet hasn't much to offer fieldsports as it draws all the misfits and muppets that in the real world few people have time for.

• Like 6

There was a time when getting out and actually doing a bit was the big appeal of it all... I think it's a symptom of the age we live in, everything has to be done as a group and people are using the internet to feel part of a larger group.

A good example of this was when I read someone's status update on here the other night complaining about being bored and no one wanting to go out for a shine. A few members including myself queried why he didn't go himself, and he replied something like: "it's boring by yourself..." I can't personally see how someone with a genuine love for seeing a dog do it's job could be bored by watching it happen just because there wasn't anybody else there to see it as well...

It seems certain folk won't go unless it's mob handed. I mean no offence, but it also seems to be the type of people who have only started in the game because it's against the law, and it's they who persist in posting the kind of pictures that could get a person into trouble..

• Like 5