A Friendly Warning

I've been lookin on the Lurchers and Running dogs forum and have been watching the "Lets see your bull crosses Topic ( http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/158351-lets-see-your-bull-crosses/ ) . I love lookin at pics of working dogs and there are some real nice dogs on this topic but I flicked through the pages and saw pics of some really scarred up dogs, some with fresh cuts etc.

Now, I am not blinkered and even though I'm only 20 I'd like to think I know the game fairly well but please engage your brains before postin pics like this - pre ban or not! I know some may feel the need to jump on me and say I couldn't be further from the truth for this but I felt that I should bring it to the attention of you guys on this forum that don't use the Lurchers and running dogs forum.

I dont get the need to post pictures of dogs with fresh scars and wounds on an open forum where anyone with a computer can see what you're posting? Is it to show that they actually work..? A 'My cocks bigger than yours' scenario? Because from what I can see the people on this forum who actually work their dogs well don't feel the need...

Before you judge or comment, take a look at the link below. Some (maybe all) of the pictures on this link were taken off THIS site.

http://selbybadgerwatch.com/SOUTH-YORKSHIRE-BADGER-GROUP-OPERATION-PARTNERSHIP

You can also find this link posted on page 28 of the first link I gave if you want to see exactly what it's all about.

The eagle eyed ones among us will see a link to a page on the hunting life forum at the top of the screen of the badger watch link.

I don't think I have anything more to add apart from, I would quite like my sport, that thing that most of us on this site have in common, (what little of it there is left) to carry on without too much trouble if that's ok but what do I know. Don't judge me on this post alone but I would like to know what you think.

Just my honest opinion. Rant over.

Sam

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember the good old days when peoples and dogs reputations were built on actual happenings witnessed by others and not by some plonkers telling lies and posting photos on the internet.Pre internet f

There was a time when getting out and actually doing a bit was the big appeal of it all... I think it's a symptom of the age we live in, everything has to be done as a group and people are using the i

It doesnt matter. Those who put up such pictures obviously have nothing to loose so will continue to do so. Common sense aint that common.   FTB

"a lamped sow badger still alive" :icon_eek::hmm: im sure that he / she wouldn't be able to hold it if was alive :hmm: :hmm:

who say's the hare wasnt shot and retrived :hmm: :hmm:

and the badger nailed to a tree?? who carries a hammer and nails around while diggin :hmm: :hmm: makes you wonder if its not road will and the antis put it there :yes::hmm:

the lurcher is mine.......fcuck them the clueless idiots, dogs pick scars up whislt doing work.....it doesnt have to be the work these IDIOTS think it is.......i will look into weather it is illeagal they have pictures of my dog published without permission

I know lads that are being prosecuted at the moment,by the clueless idiots,because of scars on dogs and posting pictures.So keep posting the piccy,s and when you get a knock at the door don,t forget to tell them who the real idiot is.

In all honesty I reckon I'v seen more pics of smashed up terriers than Lurchers on this site the whole time I'v been on here so everyone needs to watch what they're posting pictures of, my ferrets got a right dirty mars bar across his face but will I show you a picture ?? No I wont because I just made that up lol

• Like 1