scottish champion of champions@ selkirk

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The deerhound gets worked 3 nites a week as a fire guard and the whippets a bricky mate.

No one is moaning or desputing some lookers are grafters but for denned to say this .....no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one ...Scotland is just not south of Perth

al have a crack at enaything u want mabe not [bANNED TEXT] kind a dog been in the game way ma dad fae a child theres plenty will votch for that dont keep bad ones so balls in [bANNED TEXT] court na sk

Posted Images

talking about the obeidence and lurcher trails i run a few mock up hunting contests and judged them , if you want a few pionters how to go on about it properly no prob , we used to have the n l r c feild trails the winners got to hunt a big estate for rabbits lamp hunt ferret and got judged by there all round ability ,good crack and some good dog work

• Like 1

booker s v pure genius theres only one reply i can use and its only 3 letters long NCH tee heee

:laugh: i had a bet with sarah ,,,i would get reaction,,, :laugh: iam quids i now :laugh:

let see if i get another,,,,ive got few words,,,,booker s sup lurcher champ at 11 month,s old,,,,lurcher guys didnt see that wee fawn dog coming ,,,1988,,,,,,162 lurcher,s/longdogs lol lol,,,,they were good times,,,,loads off lurchers/whippets /long dogs ,and terrier,s,,,,and bloody good crack at shows,,,as some some shows are ow ,,,without the internet and negative comments,,,,back then,, they all met up ,,,few beers and had a good laugh,,,waiting for hunting season to start again :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

dog i bred won it happy day,s

that will be it layed up till the hunting seasons done and the showing starts again

got asked to add this for a mate they were all shot and retrieved on permission look,s like it does a bit more than just the show,s won the scottish championship and 4th in the british championship aswellpost-49402-0-33649700-1319405220.jpgdoes more than enough for the owner only has to please him
  • Like 1

that will be it layed up till the hunting seasons done and the showing starts again

got asked to add this for a mate they were all shot and retrieved on permission look,s like it does a bit more than just the show,s won the scottish championship and 4th in the british championship aswellpost-49402-0-33649700-1319405220.jpgdoes more than enough for the owner only has to please him

looks and the gift, well done

well done that man

Good son !! well done Pete

I josh a bit about the black greyhound types winning everything,, but do not hide it or snipe,, all the judges know this,,(eh Bird dog !!! lol )

But one thing both me and the laddie were in agreement aboot ,,is that that dug looks like it does the business, and the pics back that up

Next year,, the hairy scruffy b*****ds will take over the world !! hahahahahaha

dig lets see aq pic a [bANNED TEXT] dog what is it a big fat bull x ave a dog here that will acomadat it ave nothing against them good what thay do o how much is cotton wool to a rap that dog up [bANNED TEXT] the man take use out lern use somthing u no it all lets see [bANNED TEXT] dog if mines is shit bet no pic let me see what a think a [bANNED TEXT] world bettars that dog is only is good is its next run the same ass them all the dogs kept in best condition it can be it has a job to do its like u no sleep go to work [bANNED TEXT] tierd if u have sore leg [bANNED TEXT] f****d dogs just the same my dogs wont be runing inless a think thay are in tip top condition way i was showed way some very good dog men ave been at it all ma days go to shows 4 years slaged way u lets see this dog well get something sorted am always up for lerning