strange sayings

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An insight into Robs upbringing.............. Some of my Dads sayings.......... He's point at a seagull and say "Did you see that seagull with one eye?.....while he was covering one eye.... He'd l

used to say to my old man when i was a kid. "its not fair" his answer.   "neither is the hair on a darkies arse"!

Again, when you've lost something and someone asks "where did you have it last?"

My granddad used to say when you'd finally got the hang of a difficult task he was trying to teach you, or if a rugby team started to get their game together after a period of crap play:

"That's the hammer!"

My granddad used to say when you'd finally got the hang of a difficult task he was trying to teach you, or if a rugby team started to get their game together after a period of crap play:

"That's the hammer!"

:laugh: ......the lads say that when were out on the mountain bikes too mate......Can be cycling along and when they want to put the foot down they say "Right get the hammer down"... :D

As a kid,used to have a Great Aunt that would come out with some wierd ones...

For anything sticking out, like bed head hair, ' (It's) sticking out like kittys leg'.. Couldn't work this one out for years, thought kitty was one of her friends who i'd never met..!

If you or anyone else were hanging round with mates, ' (He's) stuck to him/them like shit sticks to a blanket'...!

And fav for strange, if she was surprised by anything, ' GOD BLESS..! Said the woman as she peed in the river'...??

She had loads, i'll keep thinking..!

If I got up earlier than normal my old man would say "you shit your bed?"

One my grandad said which cracked me up was whenever he heard a woman be it family or strangers talking about a newborn baby he'd say how much ? They reply 7lbs 6 and he'd say "oh that's cheap must be hideous" lol