ost annoying celebs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noel Edmunds.   Physically cant look at him without wanting to hire LUMPHAMMER to carry out GBH and sexual assault on him.   FTB

Too many to mention, I'm nearly 50 so every c*nt gets on my nerves now.   Pernod

Also despise John Craven, Johnny Kingdom, Bill Odie and the wildlife crime officer for Strathclyde.   Would love to feed the c**ts into a combine harvester then piss on what comes out the other side

Brian May, who thinks that because he took drugs and played guitar thinks he amend the debauchery by trying to save badgers and foxes.

He has no idea what he is talking about and only wants to make a name in the animal rights movement no doubt to bring money his way.

• Like 1

Divina macore does my f*****g head in ... So does most of the people on tv actually

Who the f**k is she???........... :laugh:

Jordan/Katie Price. She's got absolutely no talent, she's not the prettiest of girls & she's made a huge amount of money out of living the lifestyle of a slapper. Even worse are the people who follow her every bowel movement like she's some sort of goddess.

In fact, while I'm on the subject, there aren't many TV personalities who don't piss me off these days.. British TV is only suitable for women & gays these days. The only things I watch these days are documentaries, Top Gear & several US dramas. Everything else is chock full of five minutes of fame type people desperate for a bit of publicity. The British public is just as bad. If people didn't watch the shit, it's die it's natural death. For me the constant obsession with everything celebrity on TV is f*****g ridiculous..