• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replies :thumbs:

Skycat,, I,ve never hunted up that way but did walk the hills and there was small burys here and there, bigger stuff would be a bit spread out I would imagine and you would need to be fit lol

as for wildlife wildlife, boat trips to see Bald eagles, killer whales etc

also record breaking giant skate if you like fishing :thumbs:

Cracking pictures, the wifes been getting on at me to get my arse into gear for us to get up there. You have spurred me on with them pics, cheers

go to mactavishes kitchen for a meal if ever you get up ther mate, :thumbs: oh and get the ferry over to mull aswell stunning

Cracking pictures, the wifes been getting on at me to get my arse into gear for us to get up there. You have spurred me on with them pics, cheers

go to mactavishes kitchen for a meal if ever you get up ther mate, :thumbs: oh and get the ferry over to mull aswell stunning

We are looking to take the kids to mull, "ballamory" and all that but we will look out for it. We wont be having any scotch pie though, no offence

We are looking to take the kids to mull, "ballamory" and all that but we will look out for it. We wont be having any scotch pie though, no offence

lol nah mate its a proper resturant.im sure malts father in law owns a guest house up there.