places that are poached

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

am saying your trying to compare the two not me for example that dogs a brute, that dogs seen some work, wank over scars on your dogs face reality check its a fox not a pitbull your dogs just fought and it isnt grandchamp after 5 fox i could'nt care less if someone fights pitbulls not my cup of tea but each to there all im saying is if you go out all the time for fox there are far better to test your dog on for speed agility so you must be out for the fight but im not comparing the 2 it is kiddies play dog on fox compared to dog on dog put the game bull cross behind 3 hare and see how game it is when it jacks game hunting dogs dont jack while hunting and game fighting dogs dont get there scars of a fox

A canny fox was a test for any dog agility and speed wise. They could make the fastest dog look stupid. I do agree it should be no contest weight wise but a lot of dog didn't like the sharp end.... Yes there's plenty of ways to test a dog but don't underestimate what a test a fox was back in the day.

well said mate seen many a foxmake a dog look stupid and pre ban i worked a hell of a lot of fox

I hope Obi2 has read this?

Maybe then he will realise why his "number of foxes" thread was a bad idea.

I know its not really the sites fault[although in the past the mods must have been f****n stoned at times] but this and other sites do hunting no favours,you dont have to be Sherlock to see whats still going off do you,at least magazines are edited well before they get published.

Any dickhead can kill foxes with lurchers and a lamp,test or no test,thats half of the problem,NO SKILL NEEDED.

Thank f**k im just mooching about with a rabbit dog these days.

Trouble is fella a forum is made ny its members input, its not the fault of mods or admin, people need to take responsibility for what they type, rather than blame others.............

Doesnt matter which way you cut it really,or who's fault it actually is,the facts are the damage is done on these sites over and over,you dont really expect common sense from some of the members on here Simoman surely?

I know its not really the sites fault[although in the past the mods must have been f****n stoned at times] but this and other sites do hunting no favours,you dont have to be Sherlock to see whats still going off do you,at least magazines are edited well before they get published.

Any dickhead can kill foxes with lurchers and a lamp,test or no test,thats half of the problem,NO SKILL NEEDED.

well if thats the case ile give you a knock to come with us show us how its done.

So lamping foxes is a highly skilled craft then is it :hmm:

Ill give you a few pointers,walk into wind,have a powerful lamp,maybe a call or if you want to go really ott use some kind of bait to draw them to a particular spot.

Or you could[and probably do] buy a landy,drive the fields,smash a few gates/fences and throw a useless heavy bull x that couldnt catch me at them,pretty popular round here that is.

Trouble is fella a forum is made ny its members input, its not the fault of mods or admin, people need to take responsibility for what they type, rather than blame others.............

Doesnt matter which way you cut it really,or who's fault it actually is,the facts are the damage is done on these sites over and over,you dont really expect common sense from some of the members on here Simoman surely?

Just hope for a little more than is shown mate...........

FFS Theirs some double standards on this site seems to me its o.k if you are a mate of the mods you can post all sorts of shit on the cunting life forum and who gives a f**k if their banned LOL.

FFS Theirs some double standards on this site seems to me its o.k if you are a mate of the mods you can post all sorts of shit on the cunting life forum and who gives a f**k if their banned LOL.

then why do you come on here? seriously all you do is moan how bad it is.

plus your a has been with no respect.

their not many places you can go now that are not poached to bits and south yorkshire is worst place i been in last couple of seasons but you take a risk any were these days if you get caught its a lottery and depending on which courts you up at as to your punishment some hammer you with fines others slap ya rist depending on what you poaching

well if thats the case ile give you a knock to come with us show us how its done.

Ill give you a few pointers,walk into wind,have a powerful lamp,maybe a call or if you want to go really ott use some kind of bait to draw them to a particular spot.

Or you could[and probably do] buy a landy,drive the fields,smash a few gates/fences and throw a useless heavy bull x that couldnt catch me at them,pretty popular round here that is.

sounds good to me `` you must know me lol`` fact you look familiar lol...

its like reading a book easier said than done so you must have bagged up every time you went out pre ban if its as easy as you make it sound ??

then why do you come on here? seriously all you do is moan how bad it is.

plus your a has been with no respect.

"Has been with no respect" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MUPPET!

its like reading a book easier said than done so you must have bagged up every time you went out pre ban if its as easy as you make it sound ??

"its like reading a book,easier said than done" so its easy to say "i read a book" than actually read a book??? maybe its hard for you to read a book mate[being a thick c**t] but i manage pretty well.

What thats got to do with lamping fox ive no idea,well exept thick c**ts can do that is.