places that are poached

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

im from humberside to tell the truth on the lamp its very rare i get bothered in the day its more game keepers farmers and f*****g do gooders rather then the filth bothering im hull and surrounding areas :thumbs:

Edited by mC HULL

whats the most on top place you know for poaching for me its gotta be humberside hull immingham an caistor the choppers out just about every night covering these areas what about you`s ??

always been bad round there every one and there moms out after the deer there :thumbs:

i agree theres plenty of deer but it wouldnt be on top as it is if people took the deer with them and ate it instead of ripping it to bits with 4/5 dogs and leaving it were they killed it or in the dike next to them theres lads out there today that will smash out with there dog but are scared to even touch it let alone skin and gut it then they have it on there phones dogs tearing a deer to bits for 5 mins then wonder why its on top :thumbs:

• Like 3

i agree theres plenty of deer but it wouldnt be on top as it is if people took the deer with them and ate it instead of ripping it to bits with 4/5 dogs and leaving it were they killed it or in the dike next to them theres lads out there today that will smash out with there dog but are scared to even touch it let alone skin and gut it then they have it on there phones dogs tearing a deer to bits for 5 mins then wonder why its on top :thumbs:

Next time you see it on there phone them shove the f*****g phone right up there arse....f*****g fannies. There spoiling it for yourself!!!!.... :censored:

4 or 5 dogs on a roe don't make me laugh , and yes maybe they should skin and eat but its just like doing a fox they get left f**k the ban

Are you saying you leave deer lying around like?????????????????

No what makes you think that pal, I don't even hAve a dog anymore , I'm just stating only emptyheads go running roe 5dog slipped , why do u like this labtaastic ? U should change your name to dog the bounty hunter

No what makes you think that pal, I don't even hAve a dog anymore , I'm just stating only emptyheads go running roe 5dog slipped , why do u like this labtaastic ? U should change your name to dog the bounty hunter

You wrote 'its like doing a fox, it gets left'.............i thought you ment leaving a deer was just the same......obviously not.. :thumbs:

Al change my name to Dog the bounty hunter when you change yours too Boggers Bitch......... :whistling: