places that are poached

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McHull - c**t Revo2k9 - c**t   Anyone else think any different? Say so and you are also a c**t     Sometimes this site makes me depressed to call myself a dogman.   FTB

Dont bring stuff on top for your selves lads a still tounge keeps a wise head keep your cards close to your chest

...........Roe is probably 1 of the tastiest deer ffs.

well i can take anyone to see my cousin's who's old fella topped himself 20 yrs ago by hanging, he even took the kids/toddlers on a few occasions to suss the best tree, my uncle was a bully and the kids were shat scared of him, he left the lot of them with fook all, but they were stronger than him, did i go to the funeral?

did i fcuk, and by the way he done this in good mind :yes:

so to me he is a TWAT

Its the easy way out and very selfish.

i dont know whats more cowardly you saying that from behind your computer or poacher3161 liking it after he said he wasnt going to log on,some real dead beats log on to this site im glad i havent met most of you in person.

i dont know whats more cowardly you saying that from behind your computer or poacher3161 liking it after he said he wasnt going to log on,some real dead beats log on to this site im glad i havent met most of you in person.

Bogger your opinion is not as important as you seem to think it is sweet heart :air_kiss:

my mate hanged himself when we were teenagers.he did it over a girl.if im brutally honest id say he was a pretty weak charachter.also a guy who gave me my first poley.blew his brains out with a shotgun.leaving a young wife and kid.to this day she does not know why he did it,and he was a man who would be the last person you would imagine would do such a thing.is it a cowards way out?.i dunno id say it takes a brave man to take his own life,either that or a very disturbed mind.i can see why some might think its a selfosh act,but at the end of the day i guess you would need to be in a situation like that to give an opinion.i think your taking it a bit to serious though bogger,i dont think anyone is slating this guy you know.they are just giving an opinion.and lets face it mate,your no shy at the close to bone comments yourelf at times lol

Bogger your opinion is not as important as you seem to think it is sweet heart :air_kiss:

as youve said before,and for the record i dont think its important but its mine and thats the end of it :air_kiss:

my mate hanged himself when we were teenagers.he did it over a girl.if im brutally honest id say he was a pretty weak charachter.also a guy who gave me my first poley.blew his brains out with a shotgun.leaving a young wife and kid.to this day she does not know why he did it,and he was a man who would be the last person you would imagine would do such a thing.is it a cowards way out?.i dunno id say it takes a brave man to take his own life,either that or a very disturbed mind.i can see why some might think its a selfosh act,but at the end of the day i guess you would need to be in a situation like that to give an opinion.i think your taking it a bit to serious though bogger,i dont think anyone is slating this guy you know.they are just giving an opinion.and lets face it mate,your no shy at the close to bone comments yourelf at times lol

i'll go with that Scot

come on scott theres havin the craic an taking it too far please put up any comments where ive taken it too far.

as for taking it a bit serious, i have as this person had a big part in helping me learn the hunting trade and for that i continue to help his family out as much as i can so as ive said anyone who wants to see me over this there welcome to.

come on scott theres havin the craic an taking it too far please put up any comments where ive taken it too far.

as for taking it a bit serious, i have as this person had a big part in helping me learn the hunting trade and for that i continue to help his family out as much as i can so as ive said anyone who wants to see me over this there welcome to.

fair doos mate.you know the family personally.and i understand that this is close to your heart .ill say no more on the matter.its obviously something you feel strong about.i dinnt mean you said comments about death and stuff but we all have posted stuff that could be viewed by some as a bit far.i find it funny but then i have always had a weird sense of humour.we should just leave it now really.well i will anyway :thumbs:

"first of all why do you need to pipe up for no bollocks? hes a grown man ffs.

all you said above is complete bollocks your talking from "hear say" im telling you what i know.

as for the meet up my life wont be in danger pal i can assure you that"

1,I back my mates Bogger,i know the truth and Dell did nothing exept lamp a few rabbits,the keepers thought they were untouchable and went ott,unless you condone nearly killing someone over a few rabbits? I could ask you the same question,why bother defending your mate when he obviously didnt give a f**k,even for his own life and family?

2,All of what ive said is a matter of court records,dont come much better than that does it,as for him being a grass,the wildlife officer told me himself about it,course i could be lying but im not,ive got several mates that knew G,probably better than you,he was bang at the badgers mate FACT,yet still grassing others? I dont f****n care if you beleive it or not,the truth hurts sometimes.

3,Listen at yourself "my life wont be in danger" :laugh: No it wont you f****n pratt,i doubt anyone would want 30 yrs over some long dead loser and a prick nobody.

Serious advice Bogger,get some bereavement councilling or some kind of proffesional help,not nice when a mate kills himself,its happened to me twice,lads i had known for over 30 years,one a very good mate and i still dont understand why? Ive heard a few people say things they shouldnt about both of them but i didnt fly off the handle and run round threatening them,everybodys entitled to an opinion,its commendable that you help his family fair play for that,its also a joke to go round doing what youre doing when Dell is perfectly entitled to not like the bloke for very good reason.

ive been reading this post for a while now lads and i think it should be put to bed as it isnt serving any purpose whatsoever.just be men about it and agree to disagree-billy