women working dogs

Guest sam

some nice pre ban pics there ladys,but come on tell the truth,there was a man there wasnt there.

No Sam, my sister was with me for the fox, does that count :D

It was an accidental kill, if that helps :laugh:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up               That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.   Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile,

Posted Images

Well same as the male hunters, there are those that do it, and those that pretend to do it, C/G seems to get out a fair bit and Moll, well i have been to Molls and she is a real countrygirl who loves the outdoors and her hunting, does it matter if she doesn't have a penis? Doesn't stop many members of the forum....................

And sam you are a naughty boy :laugh:

still i wouldnt like to go home to her with the wages short

Rotflmao :clapper:

met a few good female hunters in usa alot more than here have coursing dogs hounds etc , but its legal so they have the freedom were here you have to think twice well some of us do ,i wonder if it was all legal if more females would be into all sorts of hunting ,the games not for everybody nowadays you have to be well switched on at times

Well same as the male hunters, there are those that do it, and those that pretend to do it, C/G seems to get out a fair bit and Moll, well i have been to Molls and she is a real countrygirl who loves the outdoors and her hunting, does it matter if she doesn't have a penis? Doesn't stop many members of the forum....................

you make it sound like i am on a wined up simo :D

Lol mine would be a bit heavy handed for small game hypothetically :whistling: I dont own a 40kg bull x to run him on f*****g sparrows

But does it wear a pretty flowery collar?

#

I couldnt bring myself to do that lol hes got a ss collar lol the pups got a nice pink one Andy put on her though

you make it sound like i am on a wined up simo :D

The thought never crossed my mind :laugh:

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to be a problem. the same goes for the game: there is more skill involved in subduing an animal than just through sheer strength. The same goes for killing it: its all about technique rather than brute force.

Give over ye wasnt strong enough to pull a saluki cross of ye airedale so how ye gonna break a dog of big game :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to be a problem. the same goes for the game: there is more skill involved in subduing an animal than just through sheer strength. The same goes for killing it: its all about technique rather than brute force.

Give over ye wasnt strong enough to pull a saluki cross of ye airedale so how ye gonna break a dog of big game :whistling::laugh:

It's her own dogs, I'm sure she can call them off of it.

It's her own dogs, I'm sure she can call them off of it.

Yeah am sure ye can call a dog of big game :laugh: she couldnt call it of the airedale could she :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Good on yous ladies for getting out and doing a bit.. :thumbs: ..but you want to be careful with them pictures..im not the sharpest tool in the box where computers are concerned but even i can see the date on one of them picture's..