women working dogs

Guest sam

yeah well hopefully will get out lamping one day..and im gunna dig a big hole and stand in it with my terrier tied to a shovel so can be in terrier section..lol..anyway be out following hounds soon thats what i enjoy but i dont see why girls cant work dogs and its great to see so many girls on here that do..no denying they are minority ..but still well able :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up               That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.   Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile,

Posted Images

Why does this question always seem to pop up, regardless of sex, hunting and working dogs are just that, there is no set gendre for it. The only men that seem to think women can't own and work dogs are macho, ego hunting eejits :tongue2: My dogs are here for a reason and that's to work....whatever is down the beam, i love working my bull x's and they aren't here just for pesky ickle bunnies :victory: Been out working the dogs with a few fellas who may have been doubtful at the beginning but soon had they're doubts vanish :yes: Also hate the tits at shows who ask me if my 'boyfriend' works the dogs!

fare dues to ya nice to c a woman who loves workin her dogs its not jus amans sport times change its 2011 why cant a woman work her dogs like a man does i for one wud hav no prob hunting wit a woman tats genuine bout her workin dogs atb and keep it up

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up :yes:

That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course :rolleyes:

Edited by Moll.
  • Like 4

That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course :rolleyes:

Moll, if that's a rabbit you are feckin tiny!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...Good on you Molls.

Love how the pic is named preban :thumbs:

I was going to put another pic up with it, a pre ban one. So named both pics the same (preban & preban.1) to find them easily for uploading ;)

Edited by Moll.
  • Like 1

I was going to put another pic up with it, a pre ban one. So named both pics the same (preban & preban.1) to find them easily for uploading ;)

Love how all the dogs are looking at the fox, probably hoping it wakes up so they can go for it again :thumbs:

was there a man with you lol

Nope, and all the dogs were bitches :D

Come on ladies lets have some more pics up now moll has got the ball rolling :D Good couple of pics there to moll ;) All pics were well before the ban when i was a mere girl in my very early teens :thumbs:

006-2.jpg

003-6-1-1.jpg

DSC00642-2-1.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

23012010414.jpg

You need to tidy that garden ........i don't know what surprised me the most , women working their dogs or FTB describing himself as middle class