Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

have a look at this vid....I've seen a few cat fights and this is fairly typical of them, I've never seen a hob that could take that kind of punishment. To be honest, shoota prat must be pissing himself at us lot, one gormless story and all of a sudden there's 11 pages of debating! Whether it's possible for a ferret to kill a cat or not, the story came from someone who the day before claimed his grandad paid £17k for a few ferrets 30 odd years ago! 30 odd years ago you could get a reasonable house for that kind of money!

well this has brightened up a 12hr nightshift.......what i find more curious than the cat vs ferret scenario is the fact that someone would return the dead cat to the neighbour and then worry about a charity coming to his door?

If hypothetically, my dog killed a neighbours cat I would dump the body out in the countryside miles from home and ignore the missing kitty posters.........

My bulldog has caught two cats, first one ripped his face to sheds before he got a decent bite in, he let it go and I spend 4 weeks washing cuts out and he was lucky not to loose an eye, second one he crushed but still got one ear shredded...it went to the countryside. he went to the vets .....ferret ffs....

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

Matt is a good pal of mine, all this crap that's been posted is his brother being a dumb ass. Don't listen to a word he has said. Matt is away in Canada so I no it isn't him. His brother has nothing better to do, he's of school ( six weeks holidays ) little runt. Winds me up to fcuk!

i dont even think he has a neighbour with a cat.. or a grandad... sick little kid.

'isa hunt' timestamp='1314258496' post='2208067']

'isa hunt' timestamp='1314258396' post='2208066']

i dont even think he has a neighbour with a cat.. or a grandad... sick little kid.

Aye that sound plausible but he had a few biting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: