Deer poachers

Clever manipulation of ones own vocabulary does not imply a superior intellect. ie: Any old div can string a few posh words together to make themselves look clever, it's not rocket science...

So what you're saying is its not what you say its how you say it. or have I got it the wrong way around?

I've never come across this concept of "posh words". Would you care the explain?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

poaching deer is great what about shooters that do it for money and condemn lurcher owners ,when realy all they are is wildlife rapists thirsty for £££££££££ thats true speak 2 game dealer c how many genuine boys he has on his books ,lol

Best way is to keep quoting multiple posts (if you want to keep Ideation off the thread) LOL :laugh:

Cheers, D.

Thanks for the tip. I shall bear it in mind should I ever consider it a necessity.

I take it you have had dealings with him in the past and found that ploy to be an effect measure.

poaching deer is great what about shooters that do it for money and condemn lurcher owners ,when realy all they are is wildlife rapists thirsty for £££££££££ thats true speak 2 game dealer c how many genuine boys he has on his books ,lol

Shooters that do what for money?

Stu

You know me so well. :laugh:

As you know you'll get the occasional intellectual gudgeon. I was going to say minnow but IIRC gudgeon are bottom sludge feeder so the term seemed more fitting for this poor speciem as we have in the swim now, rise to the fly. I find the best ploy with such lowly offering is to continue to feed them the odd tit bit, eventually they find themselves over feed or out matched which ever you prefer, and float off down stream belly up to be snapped up by some hungry jack pike on the look out for an easy meal.

We'll get the usual flash or show of their colours as they try to disrupt the fly as it passes down stream on its way to its intended. But as always they never amount to anything, you simply lift and cast again.

Enough of the piscatorial references. :laugh:

You'll need to improve your hand/eye co-ordination if you want to slap my wrists.

Atb

No, no, no.........you have got to do better than that............. I confess to being a little disappointed.........

It must get pretty frustrating trying so hard to appear like you have an IQ worthy of going head to head with the very best, but knowing in your heart of hearts that even the most simple chaps can see right through you because you cant write with authority on any of the subjects that you chose to comment on.

Your buddy advised me not to mess with you in a head to head meeting of minds.............to be honest, I cant see why as you are obviously not up to much in the old head region.

Now, can you talk us through the deer coursing that you witnessed or that just more of your "bullshit" as us laymen call it ;)

shoot deer to f**k and get hump people go on their ground pmsl

Hump people.................. there a distinct race of people with humps is there that follow along behind these shooters that shoot deer to f**k? :blink:

Isn't there a law against screwing deer be they dead or alive?

Where's all this depraved and debouched activity taking place? Not to mention all this exploitation of those Humped back people you mention.

Anyone know what sound a gudgeon makes? As I could have sworn I hear some glooping sounds earlier.

HAHA........Perfect, just as I thought..........bullshit............please continue to make yourself look a fool as I find it amusing at the moment.

• Like 1

Phil, what breed is that tracker dog?

Bog standard lab Artic.

They might not be as fashionable as some of the continental breeds have become these last 5-6 years but they have always done the business when called for.

Looks like some crossed up brindle mongrel that folks call a plott

:D

Phil, what breed is that tracker dog?

Bog standard lab Artic.

They might not be as fashionable as some of the continental breeds have become these last 5-6 years but they have always done the business when called for.

Looks like some crossed up brindle mongrel that folks call a plott

:D

Nope! Haven't a clue as to what you're on about. :snack: