Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

Yup

Well like the man said,, I`m an expert on folk being right up there ain arse!! and this fanny takes the crown,,

What a twat,, and a pompous twat as well,, who would have NOTHING! to say for themself in a face to face conversation with anyone on THL,,

I`m done with this thread now thats it`s turned to shit .

i wonder how many thieving poaching lumps of sh1te use this forum ?

put piano wires across gateways

why would you you do that?

the original poster is loosing game to thieves and inconsidrate thieves ,he states one of the roe calves had been savaged by dogs in his oppinion

obviously there are people who think they have a right to GO and do as they wish

Aye, it's Magdon.

SH - The thing is mate, you cannot judge a man's intellect by the way that he writes on an internet forum.

He's a man that argues on technicalities, yes a man who jumps a fence and takes a single rabbit to take home for the pot, is technically theft, if that rabbit 'belongs' to someone else other than him, and he takes it without permission, but to suggest it is the same as robbing an old lady of her pension money, is somewhat silly. Even the powers that be can differentiate between the two, and for a man as apparently 'intelligent' as Greek Phil, this should be obvious and not even worth discussing. He just likes to cause an argument and attempt to belittle others, it's pathetic, a man who tries to build himself up by putting others down.

Nooooo! :laugh:

Theft is a crime against the person which involves taking something that a person has ownership over. Poaching is the act of taking game from private property. Rabbits are not even game, so the offence you're committing by taking a rabbit from somewhere you haven't got permission is completely different again...

Damn! Just when you thought that you had them. :laugh:

Well done Malt.

I concede. But you have to admit it was a decent run.

Atb

Actually Malt,you are wrong mate,a rabbit that is live is not game,but,you shoot one and it is then game as far as the law is concerned.That even extends to Deer too,Deer are not game until they are dead....funny I know,but true none the less.

Not a huge number then. Still It was a Thursday night.

True I could do as you suggest. But if you hold views and opinions why not express them. Admittedly, some get blown out of proportion, but is that entirely my fault ?

Even you have bitten in the past at what was in reality perfectly reasonable posts. Having I suspect been wound up by 3rd parties and sent on your way to try and do the deed. No harm done and no offence taken on my part.

I've never said poachers were in the same league as rapists. But poaching is theft, yes?

Only if there farm reared animals,or estate born and reared,otherwise there wild,how can anyone claim a wild deer belongs to them if they did not actually rear the animal in the 1st place,just because it happens to be on a shoot you stalk or farmland you do the stalking on,does not give anyone the right to say its there's.If cattle broke from 1 farm on to a neighbours,could he claim them as his own,no he could not,but in saying that leaving carcasas behind or killing for the fun of it is imo a disgrace.

In the eyes of the law if a wild animal is on your land then it is your property,but,if it wanders off then it is whoever owns that land,but,it is never the property of anyone that doesn't have express authority to shoot it....fact

• Like 1

cant beat a bit of fair game and jumping a fence aint a crime its how you conduct your selfs i could give majority of you twats a lesson on dissolving into thin air and being succsesful ath the game legal or not twats

cant beat a bit of fair game and jumping a fence aint a crime its how you conduct your selfs i could give majority of you twats a lesson on dissolving into thin air and being succsesful ath the game legal or not twats

somehow i dont think lessons was strong your point whin.

no but jumping the fence and knowing the game was ,but alas times change and well why educate to many ,saw the game change for the worst over last few years minute feilds cut there on catching milkys ,m big leverets young cubs and think they have a dog,ps donre not to bad in life from not being good at lessons

• Like 1

I dont care if your the invisable fecking man, nowdays with helicoptors, night vision, hidden cameras etc etc etc its not stealth thats required its a huge dollop of luck, and they only need to be lucky once, the days of the poacher have gone, the successfull one anyway................

Hi all at last weve caught the guy ,(well one of them anyway) that has been taking the deer it turns out he has been going out just before dark with beleive it or not a bloody crossbow he did have a dog with a wee staffie obvousily was not working on his own but he is the only one wee caught.

We took the crossbow and destroyed it .

The guy was a foriegner eastern europe his mates were never caught .

My boss arrived and gave the guy hell we did not get the police involved on my bosses instructions ,he reckons there is to mutch expensive new machinery about the place and they would only take their revenge if any court case ever came about .

Now this is armed tresspass according to my boss i was not bothered about what law the guy had broke only the fact that a crossbow bolt flying about the place in the evenings when im going about my job scares me just as mutch as a guy with rifle .

How long they have been at it and how many deer they have taken we will never know.

It means the buck season is over for me but who knows what the doe season will bring.

When i started this thread i did not realise it would create so mutch high feeling ,I hope we can all agree to disagree, but continue to treat our quarry with the utmost respect and we must try to find common ground or our field sports will disapear for good .

The antis also read these pages ,thats almost guarenteed.

Keep smiling Hoolit

• Like 1

werent getting at you hoolit,just that knob stavros

No offence taken ive been told to watch out for two foriegn guys using a old shape volvo estate ,it has been seen in the Wset lothian area.

Keep smiling Hoolit

No offence taken ive been told to watch out for two foriegn guys using a old shape volvo estate ,it has been seen in the Wset lothian area.

Keep smiling Hoolit

what colour and where about in west lothian mate? :thumbs::victory:

Keep smiling Hoolit

what colour and where about in west lothian mate? :thumbs::victory:

Time to change the wheels I think pal... ;):laugh: