Deer poachers

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest side effect to this sort of thing is that people blame hunters, real hunters that is; genuine dog men who take home what they catch and eat it themselves and feed it to their dogs and mayb

Im a poacher, have been since I was 13 years old. But I only poach what will fit in my game bag and what will go in the pot. Never in my whole life have I ever damaged any land or property, Killed

It's not theft when it's applied to a wild animal. Taking an animal is only ever referred to as theft if the animal in question is domesticated and belongs to someone. You being such a fecking smart a

werent getting at you hoolit,just that knob stavros

:laugh: :laugh:

Tut tut. Does your mother know you use language like that?

She'll be tanning your backside next. :D

You'll find as you go thru life that people will take what you have to say more seriously if you can avoid using the language of the gutter. If you can't they'll just take you for yet another uneducated, dumb as dung yob.

The choice is your to make. So choose wisely.

You'll find as you go thru life that people will take what you have to say more seriously if you can avoid using the language of the gutter. If you can't they'll just take you for yet another uneducated, dumb as dung yob.

see the next time you reply to me,do us a favour.keep it short,i fell asleep after the first sentence,you boring c**t!

see the next time you reply to me,do us a favour.keep it to short,i fell asleeep after the first sentence,you boring c**t!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Davie

Blather on all you want. It still adds up to the same thing.

People will try and call it what ever they will in order to try and convince themselves and others that they are nothing other than common criminals.

Those that have more sense and less delusion simply see it for what it is theft. No different from shop lifting, robbing old grannies, or nicking push bikes off young kids.

Poaching is always an emotive subject, its gone on for hundreds of years and there is a huge difference between the one for pot type poacher and those who have no respect for the land, the countryside or its quarry. But i think to compare a poacher to somebody who steals bikes off children, robs old ladies etc is clearly overdramitising the situation............

Thieving has gone on since man first made then owned a stone axe or a wooden club.

Try in to justify the act as some kind of primeval right, or claiming its just the poor down trodden and now disenfranchised peasant asserting his lost birth right is pathetic If you don't mind me stating the obvious. For me there is no differentiation. Poachers are thieves, whether they steal one or two for the pot during the day or 20, or 200 in a nights work. No differnt from those that steals bikes off children, robs old ladies, or shop lift meat pies from the supermarkets. The sooner they accept that undeniable fact.The sooner they will cease their ridiculous attempts at trying to justify their actions.

Society these days full of petty criminals trying to shift their blame. Yet they expect the lawfull majority of society to give them respect. Sorry Simon it just doesn't happen that way.

Its the like of ye that we got rid off from our country, Ireland!!

Your so stuck up, your own ASS, that you can not see the day light from the shit!!

Classing a man that takes one for the pot as same as the rest, is one very sad bloke.

I can just imagine what you would say if you caught someone poaching your rabbits, ''Get Off My Laaaaaand...''

• Like 1

He don't have none :laugh: He buys by the day.But if he did and caught some one he would be hiding behind the couch while phoning the cops. Looking some one in the eye and telling it as it is will not happen with the like of him and his gang member. :censored:. Any one with any information or contact numbers of the said troll can send them to me in confidence i have people interested in them. It is about time we got him off the net for good before he closes any more sites or disrupts new one. :icon_eek:

He don't have none :laugh: He buys by the day

Nothing wrong with buy your stalkng or shooting by the day. Its what keeps many keepers and stalkers in fulltime employment. There are lots of keen legitimate sportsmen who's only opportunity to have some sport is if they put their hands in their pockets and buy a day or two.

No all of us are of the opinion that we should get it for free simply becos we demand that the FC should hand it over to us under the guise of running some half baked training program Or think it's morally ok to hope over the fence and take the dog for a wander whenever we feel like it, regardless of the law. Respect has its own rewards!

Nothing wrong with buy your stalkng or shooting by the day. Its what keeps many keepers and stalkers in fulltime employment. There are lots of keen legitimate sportsmen who's only opportunity to have some sport is if they put their hands in their pockets and buy a day or two.

No all of us are of the opinion that we should get it for free simply becos we demand that the FC should hand it over to us under the guise of running some half baked training program Or think it's morally ok to hope over the fence and take the dog for a wander whenever we feel like it, regardless of the law. Respect has its own rewards!

dont you mean hop.your letting your high standards slip stavros.

Maybe you should have a wee word with your mate Stu he struggles to understand the standards you talk about. :laugh: In fact he would be selling the stalker equivalent of the big issue if he could. :laugh: Double standards. You often take the moral high ground and give mouth support to good causes to make your self look respectable .For example John Robb,s very good cause Have you or your friend really supported that great cause . NO.Just a wee gob shit!! you ARE ONLY HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE BANNED EVERYWERE ELSE .

'Becos' - you f*****g retard.