Pups been attacked pretty badly

Guest born to run1083

post-32131-0-51987700-1313676974.jpg

post-32131-0-13991800-1313676940.jpg

Just a few crappy ones of my phone she keeps coming right up to me when i go to her lol plus she doesnt like being messed with just now tried to get a pic of her bottom jaw inside as you can see the bruising and her broken teeth there she lost a few top ones as well not that it matters as they will be coming out soon anyways

she looks like and english bull terrier pup now due to swelling

She looks bloody awful in the flesh she normally looks kind of like an italian greyhound feature wise her muzzles massive and her head it was only on one side to start with and as the night wore on it spread a bit more but its only temporary at least

shes took a good blow off him, hope it doesnt knock her back to much. probly take a while for the sewlling alone to come down

Shes a bit weary around here but was fine round the vets with other dogs coming and going so hoping time will cure all she was lucky it was sorted asap a few seconds longer god only knows

might calm the other down what we spoke on the phone for a few days while shes sore. might sound little harsh but use it to your advantage now, its happened all you can do is move on and try to progress. she's gonna wanna rest much more and be more lethargic so be good way to implement what i said to try.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

Just a few crappy ones of my phone she keeps coming right up to me when i go to her lol plus she doesnt like being messed with just now tried to get a pic of her bottom jaw inside as you can see the bruising and her broken teeth there she lost a few top ones as well not that it matters as they will be coming out soon anyways

She looks bloody awful in the flesh she normally looks kind of like an italian greyhound feature wise her muzzles massive and her head it was only on one side to start with and as the night wore on it spread a bit more but its only temporary at least

shes took a good blow off him, hope it doesnt knock her back to much. probly take a while for the sewlling alone to come down

Shes a bit weary around here but was fine round the vets with other dogs coming and going so hoping time will cure all she was lucky it was sorted asap a few seconds longer god only knows

might calm the other down what we spoke on the phone for a few days while shes sore. might sound little harsh but use it to your advantage now, its happened all you can do is move on and try to progress. she's gonna wanna rest much more and be more lethargic so be good way to implement what i said to try.

Do you know that was working very well and quite quickly as well and shes been a lot less vocal and last night she was as quiet as a mouse same for today have only heard her moan once when she heard kids coming in from school.Shes quite sleepy anyway with the meds they gave her so this might be a breakthrough for her.Kind of break her naughty habit sort of an idea.It was prior to this making a big differance and she was making good progress so im damned if im giving in now lol i have to take my hat off everything you said was spot on

Guest born to run1083

Do you know that was working very well and quite quickly as well and shes been a lot less vocal and last night she was as quiet as a mouse same for today have only heard her moan once when she heard kids coming in from school.Shes quite sleepy anyway with the meds they gave her so this might be a breakthrough for her.Kind of break her naughty habit sort of an idea.It was prior to this making a big differance and she was making good progress so im damned if im giving in now lol i have to take my hat off everything you said was spot on

yeah it's a great way and world wide technique. better then the other ways this way you keep that strong bond but just change the basic mind set of the pup just by doing some very simple things really

014f69ac-b124-4213-b8e1-99a2c58a52c4.jpg

Yeah i like it it works its easy enough to do and theres no agression in it was never one for scaring them if i can avoid it heres a pic for shushy catcher as asked shes normally got really delicate features now she looks like she has elephantitis.She wasnt impressed and not coming to the shop with us either lol.She cant be going out and about its strong stuff the vets gave her so dont want her out and about for a wee while

Well first sorry to hear about the pup but is it not about time you started walking your dogs in a different place? How many dog fights have you been involved in now?

:yes: widnae fancy bein yin oh her dugs like !! always sumit up !

My vet loves me though he gets 4 good holidays and a flash car out of it :p the dogs round here are always walking round with no lead and if they bound into me and my lot fights will and have broken out tried explaining this to people but they just dont seem to understand it.Storm doesnt like strange dogs running up if hes on the lead and the other dog isnt and he will grump and then other dog grumps and there you have it theres a few crackers around here a boxer that apparently wants to play but soon ends up biting the other dog and a doberman with serious mental issues a lab that sees a car door open on any car in it goes

No not till Andy gets them done and hes not here at the minute im using a crappy camera phone as well and shes not one for standing still either the wounds arent bad it was the swelling of her head and muzzle that was the concern.the wounds she has are just simple holes that didnt get stitched just cleaned and some abs to stop any infection hopefully.Vet and myself were more concerned with her head incase there was serious internal damage but its just bad bruising i have never seen that before ive seen plenty dog bites etc and never know a dog to swell like that but according to the vet its quite common in young dogs after a trauma

Well first sorry to hear about the pup but is it not about time you started walking your dogs in a different place? How many dog fights have you been involved in now?

My vet loves me though he gets 4 good holidays and a flash car out of it :p the dogs round here are always walking round with no lead and if they bound into me and my lot fights will and have broken out tried explaining this to people but they just dont seem to understand it.Storm doesnt like strange dogs running up if hes on the lead and the other dog isnt and he will grump and then other dog grumps and there you have it theres a few crackers around here a boxer that apparently wants to play but soon ends up biting the other dog and a doberman with serious mental issues a lab that sees a car door open on any car in it goes

Aye Labs miissus has got the same preoblem, a car door opens and in she goes

Aye Labs miissus has got the same preoblem, a car door opens and in she goes

Thats how we met mate.................she was passing through town, stopped in her car, opened the door and shouted "For a fiver will you come in my car?"...i said "For a tenner al come in yer mouth!!!!"......... :boogy:

• Like 1

It's never the dogs fault, it's always the owner IMO. too many people are set to blame the dog. The owner must know his dog, know when it's not happy and certainly know whether to let it off the lead or not.

There are banned breeds in many countries that live happily with children and other animals etc because they have had the right upbringing. Ofcourse there are Many that will disagree but it's my opinion.

If you have the police involved then stay legit with whatever contact you have with him as you are right and he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If you don't want the police involved then send the guys round for a few choice words and maybe he may see the error of his ways and cough up.

You see when animals are involved things can go wrong, it's common decency to admit when you or your animal are out of order and pay up and learn the lesson.

Hope the pups ok and the guy sees the error of his ways one way or the other.