Pups been attacked pretty badly

as i said rob i take it to dogs i know where possible.

and for the record if my pups goin to get bit then so am i, i would scruff the thing an risk getting bit over ruining my hardwork i put into the pup but maybe thats what im saying she didnt do enough :thumbs:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

im saying she was careless blan because in my opinion she was

im saying she was careless blan because in my opinion she was

in my opinion all of this happened in ethyls head,there is no pup,she's never kept dogs and lives in a padded room with 2 hours of internet access per day.

If you ask me she did well to get the pup away from the situation without it getting killed!

You can't come to a conclusion that she was careless just from a post on here (especially not one of Ethyls!!! :D ), you don't know the whole story, you don't know how quickly it happened or exactly how she coped or reacted to this situation, I personally think you're out of order.

for a start fcuk thats a child she is a grown woman.

if she cant protect her pup an guide it she shouldnt of had it or she should think more as to where she takes it.

lastly without sounding like a rambo wannabe i would take a bite to save my pup maybe thats the difference between us

maybe i am rob, if i dont know the whole story then neither do all of those passing on sympathy!!!

im just saying it as i see it,if im out of order then so be it, im never likely to meet you or ethyl so i wont lose many hours of well needed beauty sleep over what i say on here :thumbs:

for a start fcuk thats a child she is a grown woman.

if she cant protect her pup an guide it she shouldnt of had it or she should think more as to where she takes it.

lastly without sounding like a rambo wannabe i would take a bite to save my pup maybe thats the difference between us

Bogger you must live in a magical rambo bubble that saves you from all injury. If you look up akita attacks they tend to aim for the face and can take out chunks to the bone on arms in an instant. Next time I'm walking my dogs I'll let you know so you can lend me your bubble. :thumbs:

oh come on bogger,granted ethyl lives the life of a soap,but there are some crazy unsociable dogs out there.i would be the same as you though.i would certainly make sure i got bitten,just so i could push for it getting pts,but if one of them rotties,akita got a grip of your pup.you would have your work cut out for you.i take my dog out aty weird times so i can avoid the c**ts with thier useless f*****g pot lickers.its beyond a joke the amount of clowns buying these dogs.ony this morning i passed a skinny lassie getting dragged all over the place by this bull terrior.i could see it wanted to yoke on my dog.

regardless of what you'd do to get the dog off your dog, and whether you'd take a bite etc. these sort of attacks usually happen so quickly there's not a lot you can do til it's too late, and with a dog like that it wouldn't take many seconds to do some pretty major damage.

• Like 1

here you go lads especialy for you.

im so sorry to here about this horrible act of brutality ethyl im sure you did your upmost to ensure your dogs safety i hope for a very fast recovery for your pup

with love bogger xxx

• Like 1

i,ve got 2 that live next door 2 me and they visous 2 say the least they,ve had a go my dogs a few times my big dog duke but 1 in its place when the dog just ran a jump over the wall at me and the dogs and their was full scale fight my dog nealy killed it the owner was in shock as he must have though no way a lurcher could knack he precois japanese akita he got a right shock ,my dogs was on the lead aswell so it was he fault time he knows better then let them in the garden all the do is howl the place down ,i don,t trust them 1 bit round me or my kids ,i know first hand about dogs biteing kids a some skum staffy bit my kids face it could be a hole lot worse if it was,nt just snap and i was,nt their ,i blame the owners myself ,my bigdog can be unbredicable round other male dogs but aware of it and get him on the lead its what called responable owners not loke the person in question,anyway hope makes a full recovery

i,ve got 2 that live next door 2 me and they visous 2 say the least they,ve had a go my dogs a few times my big dog duke but 1 in its place when the dog just ran a jump over the wall at me and the dogs and their was full scale fight my dog nealy killed it the owner was in shock as he must have though no way a lurcher could knack he precois japanese akita he got a right shock ,my dogs was on the lead aswell so it was he fault time he knows better then let them in the garden all the do is howl the place down ,i don,t trust them 1 bit round me or my kids ,i know first hand about dogs biteing kids a some skum staffy bit my kids face it could be a hole lot worse if it was,nt just snap and i was,nt their ,i blame the owners myself ,my bigdog can be unbredicable round other male dogs but aware of it and get him on the lead its what called responable owners not loke the person in question,anyway hope makes a full recovery

well Rocky, you must be very careless....you should have picked your lurcher up :D