RESPECT FOR THE ENGLISH!!!

I have a great respect for you guys/gals over seas. Im not trying to polish anyones nob. But just looking at the pictures of the size holes yall dig is amazing you could burry a freaking elephant in them holes. For one your dogs are going way under the ground, Two they are staying down there forever until you guys dig down to them, & Three you fu@&ers are digging yalls asses off to get to your dog! My hats off to you guys over seas, I dont even know of an animal in the states that lives that far under ground. So far the deepest I have ever dug was probably 2-3 ft. Im sure there are guys over here that have dug deep but I just dont believe it happens as often for us over here. Every picture I see of a dig from yalls side is mind blowing. Honestly I dont know how you guys do it. Yall would have to roll me in the hole and cover me up I would probably have a heart attack before I got to the dog!

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we f**k.

only steers and queers come from texas,and you dont look like no steer lol

I have a great respect for you guys/gals over seas. Im not trying to polish anyones nob. But just looking at the pictures of the size holes yall dig is amazing you could burry a freaking elephant in t

Posted Images

what about the scots,irish and welsh :D

You are all English at heart :laugh:

you never hear a jock a paddy or a taff saying that they have english ancetors ...but thats all I hear from every limey I meet my granda was scottish ...my dads grandmother was from tomintoul blah blah blah :tongue2:

Are we f**k.

Hahaha, first bite!

Was only messing. :thumbs:

tut tut tut, jokes like that will not do well for strong stuff product sales in these places :hmm:

Are we f**k.

Hahaha, first bite!

Was only messing. :thumbs:

tut tut tut, jokes like that will not do well for strong stuff product sales in these places :hmm:

Given the choice, I'd go for free speech every time :yes:

• Like 2