gypsy horse killed whippet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

im really sorry bout your loss. its allways sad when you lose a dog. but like it or not these things happen in life. theres no sence and no pint in looking for revenge. its just an tragic accident.. as the old saying goes, it would be worst if it was a child.... back in the 90s i was coming back from a walk with the dogs. we had a sheet of wood up against the wall. one of my dogs banged into the board and the board fell and landed on my jr pup and killed him. i was gutted. but i didnt turn around an blame me father for puttin the board there. it was nobodys fault. it was just a tragic accident.

is this still on here,the word p***y getting thrown around a lot!!!!! If the word nigger or paki was used it would be gone!!!

Couldn't agree more mate seems to be ok calling gypsys pikeys but heaven forbid if the word nigger or paki was used!!

Edited by Cannyboy

shushy quit your bitching your easy out with the gorger bollocks so suck it up you faggot

I wondered when you would appear bogwash!!!! You just want to be a travelling man but havnt got the balls to admit it!:yes:

dont stand for his gorger shit shushy...... :whistling: