gypsy horse killed whippet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

Went walk-in tonight on permission with my 3 and a mates whippet pup 9 months old, on way back dogs jumped through hedge and found whippet got kicked in head by a p***y horse that shouldn't have been there. Pup is bleeding from the mouth and is paralysed so I rang police and carried pup to the site where I ended up surrounded by a mass of stinking inbred wierdos who wouldn't admit who's horse it was. All I wanted was an apology and that's the end of it. No big kick off when police arrived can't do anything on private land so its a civil matter. Walked 3 miles home with pup dying in my arms while pigs chatted to gyps to make sure they wpolice spoke to land owner and he told them he's fenced the land to keep em off and they break it down and put em back. pups now at rest and a real waste. this weekend the war begins. f**k em all.

horses kick dogs, one of them things.

• Like 1

I think he's saying he didnt know the horse was there before the dog went through the hedge....

What a horrible experience, sad thing is you cant even vent your anger on the horse as its just a pawn really atb

Edited by TVlurcherman

I think he's saying he didnt know the horse was there before the dog went through the hedge....

What a horrible experience, atb

was the horse on his permission or just some random field his dogs jumped in??? and also cows have killed dogs on permission related fields its life!

shame about the dog though :thumbs:

Terrible shame mate, best not say to much about what your going to do tho or what you have done. Yes the gavvers might call it a civil matter but the moment you do anything other than try taking the c**ts to court they will call YOUR actions criminal and they will f**k you. Thats if they get to you before the pikeys. The pikeys already know you now as you went to their camp shouting the odds so whatever happens there will be 100 pikeys out looking for you and you probably wont recognise even one of them untill the knife comes out in a boozers bog. Think very carefully mate. I would be angry too and i would also be looking for revenge but i would be much more descreet.

• Like 2

Gypsy horse or not its a tragic accident which happens in life, Sorry to hear of your loss but you cant excatly go hit the horse with a slege hammer for an eye for a eye type thing, C,ause one way or another the dog must have spoked the horse at the very least for it too kick out ect Gypsy horse or not no jugde is going to blame the horse now is he, IMHO Better put down too one of lifes expercicences....

Like i say sorry to here of your loss T 7

Sorry to hear about the pup mate but your going bit over the top with the mouth. Accidents happen mate in all walks of life but its not an excuse to start with racist abuse.. And as for starting a war you want to be careful what you wish for!!!