AMY WINEHOUSE

Just to throw this out there, apparently there are actually more 'social heroin users' in this country than 'smack head junkies'.

i.e folk who have jobs, families and normal lives who take a few hits here and there. . . . .

Where did you get that from ?the last news of the world.

No mate. There are these things called 'journals' where folk publish academic research. . . . .

Funny how you you take these journals as gospel,did you research and publish them yourself?

Now you are just making your self sound thick. No offense.

I don't take anything as 'gospel' but i am more inclined to believe something that was created / written with no agenda, based upon in depth research, which has been presented and analyzed, transparently.

I'm guessing your disagreement of my earlier point is just based upon your 'opinion'. . . . .?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

Just to throw this out there, apparently there are actually more 'social heroin users' in this country than 'smack head junkies'.

i.e folk who have jobs, families and normal lives who take a few hits here and there. . . . .

No mate. There are these things called 'journals' where folk publish academic research. . . . .

Funny how you you take these journals as gospel,did you research and publish them yourself?

I think theyre a bit more reliable than the newspapers you read :whistling:

nothing wrong with the Daily Sport undi :laugh: .Doesnt leave ink on a wet cock :sick: when you wipe

:icon_eek::laugh:

serious tho scent, how bad were you on the drink mate???? well done for getting off it :thumbs:

I think theyre a bit more reliable than the newspapers you read :whistling:

nothing wrong with the Daily Sport undi :laugh: .Doesnt leave ink on a wet cock :sick: when you wipe

Its a fine paper mate and I'll take your word about the last bit I'm to old for they shenanigans :tongue2:

I don't take anything as 'gospel' but i am more inclined to believe something that was created / written with no agenda, based upon in depth research, which has been presented and analyzed, transparently.

I'm guessing your disagreement of my earlier point is just based upon your 'opinion'. . . . .?

:laugh: :laugh: the THL "voice of reason" strikes again :laugh: well said mate :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: the THL "voice of reason" strikes again :laugh: well said mate :thumbs:

Haha, i wan't a badge mate! (Insert various comedy faces here!)

(still can;t use them fecking emoticons. . .boo hoo)

Haha, i wan't a badge mate! (Insert various comedy faces here!)

(still can;t use them fecking emoticons. . .boo hoo)

here you go mate :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

post-61590-0-58136400-1311544694_thumb.gif

If your slightly weak minded/ easily swayed and in that industry it is all to easy to fall into the trap.

Yes she should never have started in the first place but I'm sure she knew that, once your on that slippery slope getting off it is harder than anything.

We employed a lad a friend from years ago last year who had gone down that path, he was clean now and wanted a chance, he worked with us for around 4 mnths, but we were working away and would go to the pub most nights,. He ended up having to leave because he felt too tempted if he had a drink, he knew the signs and didn't want to slip up again he felt being away from home with temptation all around was too much. He had caused his family so much heart ache over the years it's untrue, but they have rallied round for him and supported him to the hilt, his mum was over the top in her thanks when he came to work for us cause no-one with give him a chance.

I'm sure we've all made wrong choices and decisions, and I'm in no way condoning the life styles of junkies or whatever, but there's some pretty heartless posts on this thread.

What the hell is weak minded got to do with this...some of the most creative and artistic people in history have had a drug habit or dabbled in drugs. Apparently it helps the creative juices flow, addiction is a funny old thing it is no respecter of class, social status or gender. People being people will try or experiment with any type of drug and while the vast majority will grow out of it some dont come out the other side without some side effect and some don't make it at all. Drugs are rife in the music industry always been that way always will.

"Drugs are rife in the music industry always been that way always will"

I guess this is the point I was making, did she go into the music industry a drug addict, she was young when huge fame was put on her, constantly told by all and sundry how great she was, it's a different world, ultimately it's her fault she was too selfish to stop and too weak willed to say no in the first place, but there's a load of people that made a fortune out of her and probably helped in her demise.

Thats your opinion,would these people be similar to the ones that lied about the cause of global warming?i asked you because you seem to know everything,dont know about your job but most sites i work on have random drink and drug tests dont know anyone thats failed,just one other thing cant you keep your monkey under control been through my dustbin again.

Guest joball

Got no sympathy at all for her, lost a good uncle begging of the year to cancer and you got people like this dieing taking drugs and alchol, all self enflicted, what did she have to worry about nothing! Made it as a succesfull singer and had a good family behind her.nothing but Selfish bitch and an attention seeker. i feel sorry for her dad and her family.

but probably killed just as many with its side effects

Maybe with tobbacco added,never neat however,the dutch have done intensive research,no one has ever died from THC ingestion.

I think there has been one death attributed to T.H.C intoxication.